Embedded OEM partners can deliver a pre-configured, turn-key solution with embedded VMware products to their customers.
What Is an Embedded OEM Partner?
As an OEM partner, you can embed select VMware products as an integrated component of your overall software, hardware or appliance design. VMware enables embedded OEMs in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, video surveillance, communications, gaming, financial services, energy, healthcare, storage and networking.
VMware works with you to validate design, align go-to-market strategies and provide access to roadmaps and early software releases.
Embedded OEM Partner Benefits
Increase your competitiveness and enter new markets. Becoming an Embedded OEM partner lets you:
- Deliver virtualization and end-user computing products with your solutions and sell them worldwide
- Enable new business models using VMware solutions for hybrid cloud or managed services deployments
- Decrease solution costs and time-to-revenue by leveraging the VMware HCL with hundreds of hardware devices
- Eliminate downtime with ready-to-deploy features for availability
- Receive technical guidance on OEM solutions
- Engage in regular roadmap reviews
- Access free licenses for OEM solution development
- Obtain operations resources to help manage your OEM relationship
Embedded OEM Partner Requirements
Become an OEM Partner
If you’re already a TAP member, ask your alliance contact for an Embedded OEM questionnaire or send an email with your name, company name and TAP membership level.Email your alliance contact for an Embedded OEM questionnaire