Fujitsu and VMware Virtualization
Fujitsu brings virtualization solutions to the entire enterprise – servers, storage and networks – maximizing the availability and utility of resources, simplifying technology and focusing on driving value to the customer and end-user.
Fujitsu has considerable experience with developing mainframe solutions and developing proprietary virtualization technologies, and now combines that experience and solutions with best-of-breed partners like VMware to provide bundled solutions for servers, storage and the network – this allows for speedy implementation of a proven, easy-to-use system with fast return on investment.
- Private Cloud Infrastructure Management - ServerView Resource Orchestrator – ServerView Resource Orchestrator Cloud Edition (ROR CE) is a cloud management platform for delivering IT infrastructures in a simple, fast and reliable way. The software helps IT organizations implement an on-premise IaaS solution. ROR CE enables self-service provisioning for simple and speedy IT delivery. Physical and virtual servers, storage and networks, are automatically provisioned in minutes, at a fraction of the cost of traditional provisioning methods. Providing a broad support matrix with a huge choice of supported server, storage, network, hypervisors and operating systems, ROR CE is a perfect fit for customers with demands for highly customized solutions and who thus require flexibility of choice.
- VMware and PRIMERGY ServerView inbuilt virtualization support – ServerView Operations Manager is the server monitoring software where PRIMERGY servers and associated storage extension units in the network can be monitored and analyzed, and it includes VMware management. It automatically detects VM guests (with SV-Agents) and shows health status of hosts and guests. This offers single point of console management and the advantage of ServerView Event Management for alerting.
- Make IT Dynamic: EASY Virtualization with VMware – More and more small and midsized businesses (SMB) want to benefit from the consolidation and management advantages of a centralized IT. Large Enterprises (LE) are searching for inexpensive virtualization solutions for branch offices, isles and test environments as well. In these environments, server virtualization saves costs by efficiently using infrastructure resources with high operational flexibility. With “EASY Virtualization with VMware”, Fujitsu offers a cost effective and well established solution. It combines the consolidation advantages of virtualized machines on PRIMERGY servers with centralized ETERNUS DX storage.The solution is available in specific countries.
- Make IT Dynamic: EASY Business Continuity with VMware – Business Continuity is no longer a privilege of multinational corporations. With financial regulations and certifications like ISO 900x, it has become an essential requirement to reduce financial and operational risks. With “EASY Business Continuity with VMware”, Fujitsu offers small and medium-sized businesses (SMB) and Large Enterprises (LE) a cost effective upper midmarket site recovery solution to protect from storage disasters. The solution combines the consolidation advantages of virtualized machines on PRIMERGY servers with centralized ETERNUS storage on two sites. To achieve real Business Continuity through VMware Site Recovery Manager, failovers from one site to the other can be tested and automated without impacting operation. The solution is available in specific countries.
- FlexFrame for SAP with VMware – Fujitsu and VMware team up to deliver cost-efficient virtualized IT infrastructure for SAP applications. FlexFrame for SAP as an end-to-end operating concept for service-oriented SAP infrastructure enables the consolidation of SAP applications on industry standard platforms delivering high quality of service. It dynamically assigns physical and virtual servers to SAP applications on demand. The solution can grow in small steps without unnecessary pre-investments and reduces installation and maintenance efforts dramatically. The solution is available in specific countries.
FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for VMware EVO:RAIL
The FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for VMware EVO:RAIL is Fujitsu's first hyper-converged, pure VMware integrated system: an easy-to-deploy, all-in-one data center infrastructure. Move from dedicated, self-contained systems to integrated software-defined solutions for:
- Easy capacity
- Rapid growth
- Reduction in bottlenecks
As a scale-out system designed to address the issues of ICT system bottlenecks, the new FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for VMware EVO: RAIL offers rapid time-to-market and greater business flexibility.
For more information about the FUJITSU Integrated Systems PRIMEFLEX for VMware EVO: RAIL solution.