Benefits by Company Type
To find out which benefits offered by the TAP program are relevant to your industry and how they enable you to address key customer concerns in our virtual environment, click on the company type below. Note that we will continue to expand this list in coming months.
VMware for Platform Infrastructure Companies
Using VMware platform, Application Infrastructure partners (OS, Data, Application Runtime, Messaging, Management & Automation, IDE’s, Frameworks and Program Languages) can:
- Build an integrated application platform on vSphere for deployment in private and public clouds
- Enable their ISV partners to build and deploy solutions on a certified virtualization stack for the private or public cloud
- Offer customers a certified virtualization stack to deploy in the private and public clouds
- Expand their developer networks in partnership with the VMware
Take the complexity out of Platform Infrastructure virtualization for yourself and your customers by joining VMware Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) Program Receive the technology, tools and resources necessary to deliver and go to market with a certified VMware virtualization solution for the private or public cloud. There are four stages to this partnership.
- Learn –Gain access to Partner Central and attend Technology Exchange to learn more about building solutions with VMware. Review the Virtualization 101 video for Platform Infrastructure partners and much more. Learn more.
- Build - Obtain not-for-resale licenses and complete compatibility/ interoperability testing. Get developer support for integration and testing. Apply for a co-development project if applicable. Learn more.
- Deploy – Promote your solutions by using various marketing toolkits and other events. Get exposure to channels, customer or prospects by adding your solution to our Partner Product Catalog. Validate solutions through VMware Ready program. Learn more.
- Support – Work with VMware to support our mutual customers by signing up for TSANet. TAP partners receive a members-only discount. Learn more.