As enterprises continue to expand the use of virtualization and cloud resources, VMware is focusing on delivering management solutions to support our customers’ needs. As a result of this focus, VMware has announced the end of availability (“EOA”) vCloud Request Manager . VMware will continue to support vCloud Request Manager through July 3, 2013, in line with our General Support Policy: www.vmware.com/support.
If you already own vCloud Request Manager:
- Read customer announcement in KB Article.
- Read General FAQ. If you have additional questions not covered here, contact your VMware or VMware Reseller representative.
- Visit the vCloud Request Manager Community for product and support information.
- Download vCloud Request Manager Technical Documentation.
Learn more about VMware vCloud Request Manager with the following resources.
Datasheets and Brochures
Learn more about VMware vCloud Director.
- VMware vCloud Request Manager Datasheet
- VMware vCloud Director Datasheet
- VMware Cloud Computing Brochure
View product documentation for VMware vCloud Request Manager.
Communities and Social Media
Join these discussions about VMware vCloud Request Manager.
Follow VMware vCloud on these social media resources.