VMware Horizon Mobile (included as part of VMware Horizon Workspace) enables enterprises to securely provision and manage a corporate mobile workspace on employees' Android smartphones in isolation from their personal environment. This dual persona solution enables enterprises to embrace employees’ preferred mobile devices while maintaining the security, compliance and manageability enterprises require. Horizon Mobile provides a wide range of features to enhance productivity by creating a purpose-built and preconfigured native mobile workspace based on employee responsibilities that is tied to the user, not the device.
Enable Smartphones for the Enterprise
VMware Horizon Mobile enables enterprises to securely introduce Android and iOS devices to their network and to connect to corporate resources through a workspace that is wholly owned by the enterprise.
Embrace Employee Mobility
- Embrace and enable employees’ transition to mobile devices by providing full access to enterprise applications and services while on the go.
- Provide a consistent and easy-to-use native mobile experience to employees across a variety of devices.
- Enable employees to use their preferred mobile device by providing two isolated and complete personas on a single device; employees can use one for personal life and the other for work life.
Secure Corporate Assets on Mobile Devices
- Protect corporate data by strictly isolating personal and corporate assets on a single device.
- Use policy based remote management of corporate assets on mobile devices.
- Safeguard against lost or stolen devices with AES 256 data encryption and ability to wipe the corporate workspace remotely.
Control and Customize the ideal Enterprise Mobile Workspace
- Take control of your enterprise mobile ecosystem through a dual-persona solution that creates a purpose-built mobile workspace for enterprise needs.
- Enables companies to quickly and easily provision applications and enterprise services to employee devices through a dedicated workspace.