vFabric Web Server
Key Features and Functionality
- mod_ftp, to serve content using the FTP protocol.
- mod_fcgid, a FastCGI implementation that lets you run Perl and PHP scripts.
- openssl, for securely sending web pages to browsers using the SSL encryption standard
- openldap, an open source implementation of the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- mod_jk, which handles communication between Tomcat and Apache.
- mod_bmx, for performance monitoring using vFabric Hyperic.
- libexpat, an XML parser.
- libapr and libaprutil, for API standardization.
- zlib, for content compression.
vFabric Web Server supports almost all CAs including VeriSign, Thawte, Entrust, and Equifax. Additionally, it supports the Rainbow CryptoSwift and nCipher nFast acceleration cards.