Intelligent and Extensible
- Delivers sophisticated log analytics with real-time monitoring, reports and alerts.
- Analyzes logs well beyond your virtual infrastructure to provide a centralized log management solution for your entire IT environment.
- Extensible to dozens of third party and partner developed Content Packs that include vendor insight and dashboards specific to those solutions--available on Solution Exchange.
- Supports all types of log data, including application, OS, security, network traces, configuration files, messages, performance data and system state dumps, and more, providing enterprise-wide visibility.
- Derives meaningful insights from terabytes of log data and correlate events across multiple tiers of a hybrid cloud environment in a single location, cutting down troubleshooting times, improving operational efficiency and reducing IT costs.
- Three times faster than the leading solution in query tests across terabytes of data.
- Faster analytical queries and big data aggregation than traditional tools with a single location to collect, store and analyze logs at scale.
- Supports up to 15,000 events per second (eps) per node, with the capability of handling up to 2.4 Terabytes per day.
- Filters and organizes vast amounts of chaotic log data into meaningful results so administrators can troubleshoot quickly, without needing to understand log details beforehand.
Intuitive and Affordable
- Simple user interface makes it easy to run simple interactive searches or deep analytical queries for quick insights without having to learn a new query language to get started.
- Built-in and customizable dashboards designed to surface and correlate potential problem areas so you don’t have to hunt for them.
- Automatically chooses the best visualization for your data, saving you valuable time and providing administrators with forensic insight into their infrastructure.
- Flat, simple and fair licensing model that includes unlimited amounts of data rather than penalizing you for generating more data. No need to purchase licenses based on peak log volumes and worst-case scenarios.