Transform IT and Amplify Your Impact
Today’s nonprofits and charitable organizations are facing tremendous challenges in addressing some of societies pressing problems and providing assistance to communities in need around the world. While striving to serve the public good, many nonprofits are facing shrinking budgets while managing the growing complexities of back-end IT requirements critical to their organization and stakeholders.
Develop and Manage Applications for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
New applications are increasingly web-oriented, data-intensive, and dynamic in nature and are more likely to be deployed to run on virtual environments. The infrastructure to support those applications has evolved as well, helping you develop and deploy modern applications faster.
Leverage the VMware vFabric Cloud Application Platform to:
- Build new or modernize existing applications with an application platform ideally suited for virtual infrastructures and used by more than 2 million Java users today
- Harness the data explosion to competitive advantage and eliminate database bottlenecks to create truly cloud-scale applications
- Accelerate time to market and reduce costs through alignment with your virtual infrastructure
Manage a new generation of enterprise applications with VMware vFabric Application Management Suite, which brings together several core management disciplines into a unified management tool.
- VMware vFabric Hyperic provides the core monitoring and control for application infrastructure resources across physical, virtual and cloud environments
- VMware vFabric AppInsight models transaction paths from a user perspective and helps IT to view true performance, efficiently pinpointing bottlenecks. vFabric AppInsight also integrates code performance monitoring with your Spring development environment for seamless debugging and code fixes
Author, configure, deploy and customize virtual machines with VMware Studio. To enable application mobility and portability across clouds requires managing applications independent of infrastructure. VMware Studio helps author, configure, deploy and customize virtual machines, vApps and virtual appliances that can be deployed on VMware vSphere 4.0 or greater.