Accelerate the Business Value of Your VMware Virtualization Investments with Visibility, Control and Automation.
CA Technologies and VMware have collaborated to deliver the people, products and processes that organizations need on their journey to mass virtualization and cloud computing. Our joint vision of enabling customers to more rapidly plan, provision, secure and optimize services is reflected in a lifecycle of virtualization value accelerators―each designed to address specific operational challenges, prevent your virtualization projects from stalling, and address the increasing business need for fast and flexible service delivery.
- People – Established virtualization and cloud computing consulting services, enabling customers to move quickly, pragmatically and successfully from virtualization to cloud.
- Products – Integrated solutions covering aspects of management across the virtualization journey, including: server consolidation and migration; service optimization; service automation and orchestration; and cloud service delivery.
- Processes – Products and services to establish best practices in critical areas such as virtualization capacity planning and optimization, configuration management, service catalog and service portfolio management.
CA Technologies has established basic guidelines for supporting Unicenter software in a VMware environment.
View the CA Technologies Support Statement for VMWare.
- Can You Simply and Effectively Manage my VMware Virtualized Platform without Introducing Greater Cost, Complexity and Risk?
- CA Automation Suite for Data Centers
- CA Virtual Automation
- CA Process Automation
- CA Virtual Configuration
- CA Virtual Assurance
- CA Virtual Privilege Manager
- CA ARCserve® Backup r12.5
- CA Spectrum® Automation Manager
- Butler Report on Automating Virtual Environments
- Advanced Automation for Service Management and Cloud
- Managing Performance Across Responsive and Dynamic Infrastructure
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery with CA Recovery Management and VMware Infrastructure
- The Role of IT Management Software in the Greening of IT
- Integrated Infrastructure and Performance Management for Virtualized Environments
- Applying Cloud Computing to IT Management
- Advancing your Virtualization Journey
- CA and VMware: “The Power of VSphere Integration with CA Recovery Management” (22.2 MB mp3)
- Virtual Strategy’s podcast with CA’s Stephen Elliot on CA’s support for Cloud Computing
Join the Alliance Affiliate Program
If you are currently a VMware Partner, learn about becoming a member of CA’s Recovery Management Partner Program(RMPP) and start selling this joint solution. Be sure to explore our Free Agency Promotion that will allow you to join the CA RMPP at your current VMware Program level and begin to reap immediate benefits.
If you are already a CA partner, please visit the CA Partner Portal for more details on this initiative and make sure to check out the new CA/VMware sales kit now available.
VMware on CA.com
CA Advanced Systems Management
CA ASM centrally manages virtual and clustering technologies from VMware, Microsoft, IBM, HP, Sun, and Veritas to name a few. CA ASM lets you visualize virtual resources as clearly as physical resources. Using a patent pending proprietary functionality called ‘Dynamic Resource Brokering’, CA ASM optimizes virtual machine resources, improves performance and server availability – in direct response to changing business conditions through intelligent policy-driven automation. All of which ensures service levels are met while better managing risks, capital investments and delivering operational efficiency.
CA XOsoft™ High Availability
Add another level of data protection by providing automatic failover for continuous application availability with CA XOsoft High Availability. Because data is increasing more rapidly than ever — with evolving types of information requiring strong protection — a single loss could mean irreparable damage to your organization.