The joint goal of VMware and IBM is for our customers to get the most out of the IT investment they’re making. The more applications that you can fit into your VMware environment, the greater the reduction in costs and downtime. New IBM eX5 platforms allow companies to start small then scale as they virtualize enterprise applications and move towards cloud computing. Along that journey, they benefit from higher consolidation ratios, innovative memory scalability, and improved application performance. The eX5 continues the rich history of collaboration between IBM and VMware. These are innovative platforms optimized for virtualization.
The VMware and IBM dedicated partnership will continue to design, develop and test virtualization solutions that redefine industry standards that customers can trust.
Cloud Infrastructure and Management
- Virtualize Critical Applications with IBM and VMware: More Business Value, Less Business Risk
- Boldly Navigating Toward IT-as-a-Service
- IBM System x iDataPlex and VMware: Packing Big Performance and Savings into a Small Space
- Speeding virtualization deployments: IBM Servers and VMware vSphere
- VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager on IBM System Storage N series
- IBM BladeCenter and VMware: End-to-end virtualization solutions
- VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager with IBM System StorageTM DS5000
- Advanced Power Management: operating Smarter Data Centers with IBM Systems Director Active energy Manager and VMware vSphere
- Getting the MAX from your Virtualized Environment: Comprehensive Solutions from VMware and IBM eX5
- Building a Powerful, Resilient, Affordable IT Infrastructure: IBM eX5 and VMware Virtualization Solutions for Small and Midsize Companies
- Highly-Scalable Virtualization: Optimizing your Infrastructure with IBM eX5 and VMware vSphere