VMware and NetApp are Global Partners that provide integrated solutions for virtual environments. The jointly engineered solution provides IT with simplified data protection, improved availability and disaster recovery, an enhanced desktop experience, and end-to-end secure solutions. Together, we have developed proven solutions, reference architectures, design guides, and deployment guides, assuring a successful implementation.
Featured Case Studies
- IWD Saves $6.5 Million Annually, Expands Services with 1,500+ Virtual Desktops on NetApp Storage
- Oak Hills Does the Math: VDI on Cisco UCS, VMware, and NetApp + Champion Solutions Group = $1.27M Savings
- ExamWorks Deploys Cisco/NetApp/ VMware for 3x Growth, 3-Rack Data Center, $1.5M Savings
- SUNY Geneseo Delivers Solid Business Continuity Solution with NetApp MetroCluster and VMware
- Allied Cash Advance Gains Fast Savings with NetApp for VMware VDI
- Kerzner International Keeps It Simple DuringMove to Virtual Servers
Additional Case Studies
VMware on Netapp.com
A server-to-storage virtualized infrastructure is an efficient and cost-effective way to manage your data center. NetApp virtualized storage solutions, used in conjunction with VMware, simplify data protection and expand the benefits of your virtualized applications—from improved flexibility and reduced provisioning times, to increased resource utilization and performance.