VCE, the Virtual Computing Environment Company formed by Cisco and EMC with investments from VMware and Intel, delivers Vblock TMInfrastructure Platforms to reduce IT cost and complexity while meeting the needs of business critical applications. The Vblock platform is the industry's first completely integrated infrastructure, offering end-to-end vendor accountability and a seamless support experience. Advanced platform technologies deliver performance, security, multi-tenancy, and workload mobility. Solutions include horizontal applications, vertical industry offerings, and application development environments. VCE simplifies infrastructure deployment and IT management, allowing customers to focus on business innovation.
Vblock platforms deliver performance at scale and unmatched business continuity in a platform engineered for a range of business application. VCE leverages technology and service capabilities from industry-leaders and an extensive partner ecosystem to transform IT.
- Factory-integrated and validated platforms shorten deployment time and free IT staff for higher value tasks.
- Platforms scale to meet a range of business requirements from branch office to enterprise data center so that you can standardize on a single solution.
- Best practices for running business applications in a virtualized environment let you reap the benefits of virtualization and maintain control over your IT environment.
- A choice of leading data management and business continuity solutions keep your business running.
- Simplified provisioning and management software enable you to transform operations and offer IT-as-a-Service.
- Factory integration and platform density combine to deliver lower space requirements and lower energy costs—making Vblock platforms the ideal solution for data consolidation.
Vblock™ Series 300 Scalability for a Range of Business Applications
- Address a wide range of virtual machines, users, and applications. Scale up or out for private or public cloud environments.
- Leverage simplicity and efficiency of EMC VNX family.
- Implement policy-based, automated provisioning for the entire infrastructure using Unified Infrastructure Manager/Provisioning.
Vblock™ Series 700 Enterprise-Scale Performance and Data Availability
- Support thousands of virtual machines to handle ever-larger workloads.
- Leverage high availability and disaster recovery capabilities of the EMC Symmetrix family to ensure that the business keeps running.
- Implement policy-based, automated provisioning for the entire infrastructure using Unified Infrastructure Manager/Provisioning
VCE Customer Support
A choice of support offerings ensures end-to-end accountability for the entire infrastructure platform.
- Integrated Warranty Support
- Integrated Release Management
- Remote Technical Support
- Escalation Management
VCE Professional Services
VCE Professional Services enable customers to build a private cloud based on best of breed Vblock Infrastructure Platforms. These services are designed to meet the needs of Vblock customers across the lifecycle of their virtualization journey from initial planning to design and implementation.
Our jointly developed services utilize proven methodologies, tools and processes to enable a complete end-to-end data center transformation. VCE taps the combined resources of Cisco, EMC, and VMware, leveraging the best talent worldwide, and the experience gained advising and supporting IT organizations across the Fortune 500 & Global 1000 in over 120 countries.