Oracle software provides mission-critical foundations for the majority of large enterprises worldwide. VMware technology simplifies IT environments so that Oracle IT administrators can leverage their storage, network, and computing resources to control costs and respond quickly to changing business needs. In the demanding world of Oracle application development and deployment, virtualized infrastructure brings quantifiable time-to-market and TCO improvements by reducing development hardware infrastructure costs and by allowing more developers and users to be hosted on existing and future industry standard hardware.
Since Oracle Database is one of the most commonly virtualized applications, VMware invests a great deal of work towards optimizing its performance.
Gain access to the white papers listed here by filling out the registration form
- Total Economic Impact of VMware vSphere and Virtualizing Oracle Databases
- Oracle on VMware vSphere Essential Database Deployment Tips
- Virtualizing Performance-Critical Database Applications in VMware® vSphere™
- Virtualizing Oracle Database 10g/11g on VMware Infrastructure – Consolidation Solutions with VMware Infrastructure 3 and EMC Celerra NS40 Multi-Protocol Storage
- Virtualizing Oracle Database 10g/11g on VMware Infrastructure
- Oracle Database Scalability in VMware® ESX
- Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) Lab Validation Report on IBM DS5000 Series Real-World Performance for Virtualized Systems
- Simplify Oracle Database Management with VMware Infrastructure 3 and EMC CLARiiON storage
- Rapid Deployment of Oracle Database 11g Using VMware Infrastructure and Netapp Flexclone
- Eliminating Planned Downtime with VMware® VMotion
- Deployment of Oracle Databases on VMware Infrastructure
- Planning for the Unplanned: Oracle E-Business Suite Disaster Recovery Solution with VMware® Site Recovery Manager and EMC CLARiiON storage