VMware vRealize Business, available in three editions, provides transparency into the cost, quality and value of IT infrastructure and IT services.
|Capabilities||Business Management for Cloud *||IT Financial Management
Business Management for Cloud
|Service Quality Management
IT Financial Management
Business Management for Cloud
|Delivery Model||On Premises||SaaS
|License Model||Per OSI||Per User||Per User|
|Edition Pricing||Contact Sales||Contact Sales||Contact Sales|
*Business Management for Cloud capabilities are available on premises and per OSI for all three editions.
Choose Your Edition
vRealize Business Standard Edition
Get started on your journey to a broker of IT services with this new, entry-level edition of the VMware vRealize Business for infrastructure teams. Gain visibility into IT costs of physical, virtualized and cloud resources; storage and network resources; and other cloud-IT cost drivers with Cloud Business Management capabilities. It is a virtual appliance with direct integration to VMware® vCenter™. It comes with out-of-the-box data and provides value in a few minutes, showing you the loaded cost of a virtual machine, GHz and GB.
vRealize Business Advanced Edition
Automate the processes required to provide cost transparency into the business of IT with the advanced edition for IT Finance teams. With comprehensive IT Financial Management capabilities, the Advanced edition provides full IT costing, IT demand management, IT forecasting and planning, IT showback, IT chargeback, what-if scenarios and IT cost optimization. It also supports the display, comparison and what-if analysis using VMware® IT Benchmarking™ data so you can model existing cost advantages and future cost savings.
vRealize Business Enterprise Edition
Gain transparency and complete control over all IT costs, services and quality with the Enterprise edition for CIOs and IT executives. In addition to Cloud Business Management and IT Financial Management capabilities, IT Service Level Management and Vendor Management capabilities enable you to set, track, report and analyze IT performance and value measures for all your services, vendors and customers, as well as perform root cause and business impact analysis.
Choose Your Delivery Model
VMware vRealize Business is available as a SaaS offering or on-premises offering depending on your needs. Both options easily integrate with your existing financial and operational data sources to analyze and manage the cost and value of IT.
- vRealize Business Standard Edition is available as an on-premises offering.
- vRealize Business Advanced and Enterprise Edition are available as a SaaS* or on-premises offering.
*Business Management for Cloud capabilities are only available as an on-premises offering.
Advantages of ITBM Software-as-a-Service Option
With SaaS vRealize Business, there is no software installation, no IT administration, no hardware to buy and no hosting packages to purchase. VMware vRealize Business provides the fastest time to value, the lowest total cost of ownership and the least risk while providing the richest and most robust functionality.
- Low upgrade maintenance and administration costs – We provide out-of-the-box, no-hassle value for all of your multiple lines of business that may be geographically and/or legally distributed.
- Proven expertise – We offered the industry's first solution for IT financial management and you will benefit from our years of experience delivering value.
- Industry-leading reliability – We consistently over-deliver on our availability SLAs, so you can access your IT financial information and process automation when and where you need it.
- Advanced security – We run in a SAS 70 Type II data center with HTTPS web access; vulnerability testing; intrusion detection; and physical, network, application, data and operating system-level security.
- High performance – We understand that automation needs to save time. We deliver fast, end-user response times so your users are more productive.
- Integration with existing systems – We connect you to your existing financial and operational systems, including general ledger, systems management and spreadsheets.
- Unlimited scalability – Global organizations use our technology to manage thousands of IT assets and services. Our platform is built to scale and support your growth.
Advantages of ITBM On-Premises Option
If you want or need vRealize Business capabilities on premises, look no further. You'll get the same architecture, benefits, scalability, integration and performance benefits subject to your operating environment. We'll help you scope everything to ensure it meets your needs.