VMware Horizon Air delivers cloud-hosted virtual desktops and applications without the hassle and cost of managing your own infrastructure.
Transforms the User Experience
End users enjoy a great experience across any network, location or device.
Increases Your Deployment Options
Build the optimal solution for your organization with a broad range of desktop and application deployment options from a single cloud service.
Offers Exceptional Security & Support
Gain peace of mind that your cloud environment is always available and secure with a guaranteed SLA and built-in security and support backed by VMware.
Cuts Costs with Shared Desktops and Apps
Drastically reduce per-user costs by delivering shared desktops and apps with a personalized experience.
Horizon Air Cloud-Hosted Use Cases
Cloud-hosted virtual desktops and apps reduce costs, enhance productivity and minimize downtime for some of your most important use cases. New users are productive immediately. Any user can be provisioned with virtual desktops and apps that are highly secure, mobile-ready, reliable and fully functional for any workload.
- Higher education: Provide students with anytime, anywhere computing access on and off campus, with 24-hour support for all of their devices.
- Mobile users: Give your mobile workforce the flexibility to securely access critical apps and data from any device, anywhere.
- Contract/temporary workers: Quickly and easily get new employees up and running while controlling access to vital company information.
- Disaster recovery: Protect your business and ensure workforce continuity in the event of a disaster.
Horizon Air helps IT save time and money without sacrificing enterprise requirements for security and control. The service provides:
- Unified desktop and application access from the cloud on any device, including tablets, smartphones, laptops, PCs, thin clients, and zero clients.
- Fully managed enterprise service. VMware manages the operations of the underlying infrastructure, while providing best-in-class service, support, and SLAs.
- Built-in security capabilities such as secure point-to-point network connectivity, dedicated compute, and network isolation.
- To help customers comply with HIPAA, VMware offers a Business Associate Agreement (BAA) to all interested customers using our US-based data centers.