vRealize Business Enterprise
VMware vRealize Business Enterprise is available as a standalone product.
|vRealize Business for Cloud Standard||vRealize Business for Cloud Advanced||vRealize Business Enterprise|
Cloud Business Management Capabilities
|Automatic private cloud metering, costing and pricing||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Automatic service catalog pricing (Integrated with vRealize Automation)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Private cloud consumption analysis||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Out-of-the-box reporting (Exportable data set)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Private cloud and public cloud cost comparison||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Public cloud costing, consumption analysis, and pricing||Yes||Yes|
|Role-based showback (private and public cloud)||Yes||Yes|
|Data center optimization (Integrated with vRealize Operations)||Yes||Yes|
|Quantifying private cloud reclamation opportunities (Integrated with vRealize Operations)||Yes||Yes|
|Custom reporting , visual charts and API for automatic data extract||Yes||Yes|
|Enterprise IT Financial Management Capabilities|
|Integration with other VMware offerings and 3rd-party offerings||Yes|
|Financial management for full IT Service layers including costing, planning, budgeting, showback and chargeback||Yes|
|Service level management for full IT service layers||Yes|
vRealize Business Enterprise or vRealize Business for Cloud – Which one is right for you?
vRealize Business Enterprise
Gain transparency and complete control over all IT costs, services and quality with vRealize Business Enterprise for CIOs and IT executives. Automate the processes required to provide cost transparency into the business of IT with the advanced edition for IT Finance teams. With comprehensive IT Financial Management capabilities, vRealize Business Enterprise provides full IT costing, IT demand management, IT forecasting and planning, IT showback, IT chargeback, what-if scenarios and IT cost optimization. It also supports the display, comparison and what-if analysis using VMware IT Benchmarking data so you can model existing cost advantages and future cost savings. vRealize Business Enterprise also offers IT service level management and vendor management capabilities that let you set, track, report and analyze IT performance and value measures for all your services, vendors and customers, as well as perform root cause and business impact analysis.
VMware vRealize Business for Cloud
vRealize Business for Cloud delivers the insight IT infrastructure and operations teams need to most efficiently deploy and manage cloud environments. The cost, consumption, comparison and planning capabilities in vRealize Business for Cloud provide an easy on-ramp for organizations just getting started with cloud computing.
Advantages of Software-as-a-Service Option
With SaaS, there is no software installation, no IT administration, no hardware to buy and no hosting packages to purchase. VMware vRealize Business Enterprise provides the fastest time to value, the lowest total cost of ownership and the least risk while providing the richest and most robust functionality.
- Low upgrade maintenance and administration costs: We provide out-of-the-box, no-hassle value for all of your multiple lines of business that may be geographically and/or legally distributed.
- Proven expertise: We offered the industry's first solution for IT financial management and you will benefit from our years of experience delivering value.
- Industry-leading reliability: We consistently over-deliver on our availability SLAs so you can access your IT financial information and process automation when and where you need it.
- Advanced security: We run in a SAS 70 Type II data center with HTTPS web access, vulnerability testing, intrusion detection, and physical, network, application, data and operating system-level security.
- High performance: We understand that automation needs to save time. We deliver fast, end-user response times so your users are more productive.
- Integration with existing systems: We connect you to your existing financial and operational systems, including general ledger, systems management and spreadsheets.
- Unlimited scalability: Global organizations use our technology to manage thousands of IT assets and services. Our platform is built to scale and support your growth.
Advantages of On-Premises Option
If you want or need vRealize Business Enterprise capabilities on-premises, look no further. You'll get the same architecture, benefits, scalability, integration and performance benefits subject to your operating environment. We'll help you scope everything to ensure it meets your needs.