Once you've set up a virtual data center and a network, you're ready to deploy a virtual machine.
If you're not already logged in, to get started:
Go to https://vchs.vmware.com/login and log in to vCloud Air.
On the Dashboard tab, click the virtual data center where you want to see the default networking (in this example, we use the SHAREPOINT virtual data center).
Use the VMware Catalog in vCloud Air to deploy a virtual machine directly from the service console.
1. On the Dashboard tab, click the Virtual Machines tab, and then click the Add One tab.
2. Click the VMware Catalog tab.
3. Select a virtual machine template from this list, and then click Continue.
4. In the Name box, enter a unique name for the virtual machine.
Optional: At this point, you can click Change to change the configuration of the machine. For example, you can add as many as 8 CPUs. You also can add more memory, depending on how much memory is available inside the virtual data center instance. You can even add hard drives or change the size of hard drives.
5. Click Deploy This Virtual Machine.
Use the Public Catalog in vCloud Director to deploy a virtual machine when you want more advanced customization.