Simplified Management of Product Licenses, Support, Downloads and Patches
- Account Level Management for all of your product licenses and support
- Control who has permissions to view and manage license keys
- Delegate who can file support requests
- View your support level on products and request support contract renewals
- Map people and products easily to your organizational structure
- Create and Download reports across your account (License Keys, Support Requests and more)
- View and download products, components and patches
If you're a VMware partner, please visit the My VMware Partner Resources.
Contact our support team with your My VMware questions. Select "My VMware Portal" under Product and "My VMware" under Problem Category.
Your Job Just Got Easier.
My VMware dramatically improves the way you manage your VMware product licenses and support. Using this new, integrated, account-based site, you can view and manage your product licenses and support through intuitive step-by-step screens for faster access to critical functions. My VMware provides easy, logical navigation to the information you need, and the tasks you need to perform.
One of the key benefits of My VMware is the ability to access and manage product licenses and support at a company account level, versus an email domain structure. This makes it easier to keep track of VMware products and support as your organization grows or changes. The new folder structure gives you the freedom to organize your products and licenses in a manner that makes the most sense for your organization.
My VMware integrates several previously separate portals and presents your order history, product licenses, support contracts, support requests and more, through this one site. You can easily assign permissions for viewing and managing license keys, creating support requests, and performing various other tasks within the account for more control and better security.
If you’re a VMware partner, you have all the same benefits as customers using My VMware to manage your NFRs, IULs and other VMware products.
Visit the FAQs to learn more about this new site.