vCloud Architecture Toolkit
VMware vCloud Architecture ToolKit (vCAT) 2.0.1
The VMware vCloud Architecture ToolKit (vCAT) version 2.0.1 includes the following materials. VMware recommends you review these documents in the order listed.
VMware vCloud Architecture Toolkit 2.0.1 Document Descriptions
- Document Map – Document descriptions, function, and table of contents.
- vCAT Introduction – Considerations when first developing your Cloud strategy.
- Private VMware vCloud Service Definition – Business and functional requirements for either Private cloud architectures—complete with sample use cases.
- Public VMware vCloud Service Definition – Business and functional requirements for Public cloud architectures—complete with sample use cases.
Architecting a VMware vCloud
– Design considerations for architecting a VMware vCloud.
Important: Download errata sheet
- Operating a VMware vCloud – Operational considerations for running a VMware vCloud.
- Consuming a VMware vCloud – Organization and user considerations for building and running vApps within a VMware vCloud VMware
- vCloud Implementation Examples:
- Hybrid VMware vCloud Use Case