Solutions for Healthcare
Provide Mobile Clinical Workspaces from Private Cloud
Experience a reliable, secure and validated platform for the mobile delivery of patient-care applications in a variety of inpatient and outpatient clinical settings with the VMware® AlwaysOn Point of Care™ solution. Gain simple, secure access to clinical workspaces for increased clinical mobility and performance—and a better overall experience. Enjoy a rich clinician desktop experience that is as easily accessible from tablets as from conventional PCs. Significantly decrease the possible exposure of protected health information (PHI) and other sensitive information to theft, thus increasing HIPAA compliance.
Transform the cost, quality and delivery of your patient care with:
- A tested and validated VMware AlwaysOn Point of Care solution with comprehensive support by leading hardware and software vendors.
- The most reliable, secure and efficient way to deliver patient-care applications including EMRs and CPOE systems anytime, anywhere.
- Capabilities that enable the rapid and secure authentication to clinical workspaces and patient care applications with just the touch of a finger or the tap of a badge.
- A key solution component of the end-to-end cloud platform VMware vCloud for Healthcare designed to address Stage 2 Meaningful Use.
Enhance the Clinician Experience with VMware Point of Care Solutions
Featured Case Studies
Learn how Beaufort Memorial accelerates CPOE and EMR adoption with VMware AlwaysOn Point of Care.
CharterCARE Health Partners
CharterCARE Health Partners implements VMware AlwaysOn Point of Care to provide constant access to applications and data for their clinicians.
Delivering Epic Hyperspace Through Horizon View Using Kiosk Mode and Zero Clients
A Reference Implementation for a VMware Point of Care Solution.
Hear how MetroHealth Provides Anywhere, Anytime Access with VMware AlwaysOn Point of Care and Epic.
Health system improves efficiency, clinician experience and face time with patients by virtualizing desktops.
McCullough Hyde Memorial Hospital
McCullough Hyde Memorial Hospital virtualizes their desktop environment and improves patient care by giving doctors the mobility of VMware View.
Healthcare in the Capital Region of Denmark uses AlwaysOn Point of Care for 25,000 Clinicians.
- VMware AlwaysOn Design Guide PDF
- VMware AlwaysOn Point of Care Solution Brief PDF
- Case Study: Kettering Health Network PDF
- Dell AlwaysOn Point of Care Solution Brief PDF
- F5 How to Guide for AlwaysOn Point of Care PDF
- NetApp AlwaysOn Point of Care Solution Brief PDF
- Nutanix AlwaysOn Solution Brief PDF
- Pivot3 AlwaysOn Solution Brief PDF
- VCE AlwaysOn Point of Care Datasheet PDF
- Imprivata How to Guide for AlwaysOn Point of Care PDF
- Gartner Report: Field Research Results: Desktop Virtualization in the Healthcare Industry
- Frost and Sullivan White Paper: Constant Access to Patient Care Applications and Information in a Digital World PDF
- See all partner support for AlwaysOn Point of Care