VMware Technical Account Manager Services help you realize business value from your IT transformation. TAMs enable you to best leverage VMware technology, find new ways to further support transformation and optimize your environment over time. Three tiers of TAM services span a range of organizational breadth, and technical and operational complexity:
- Dedicated Enterprise Technical Account Manager
- Enterprise Technical Account Manager
- Technical Account Manager
Which TAM Service is right for you?
Learn more about VMware TAM Service offerings to see which one is right for you.
- Contact VMware Sales to confirm which TAM service is right for you.
" Our TAM is absolutely essential to our success. He constantly delivers technical expertise, experience we couldn't get anywhere else and a long-term vision for our infrastructure. Those skills, along with empathy and honesty, make him a trusted and valuable part of our team."Max Walker, Solution Architect
VMware Technical Account Manager
VMware Technical Account Managers provide unrivaled product knowledge and proven skills to help you streamline deployment and improve operations of your VMware platform. Backed by the resources of the entire VMware organization and armed with best practices, TAMs work with you to minimize operational risks and realize business value from your IT transformation. Benefits include:
- Avoid common pitfalls by leveraging lessons learned from thousands of VMware implementations
- Ensure high availability and performance with a single point of contact for your technology-related questions and coordination of issue management and problem resolution
- Reduce costs and maximize the return on your investment by correctly applying automation and standardization across your VMware environment
Each TAM engagement includes up to one business day of service per week, delivered by a VMware Technical Account Manager, for a 12 month period.