Get the FactsNOT THE MICROSOFT HYPER-BOLE
Companies Are Virtualizing Microsoft Applications on VMware
- Industry analysts estimate that over 80% of all virtual machines in the world already run on VMware, and VMware customers continue to virtualize Microsoft SQL, Exchange, and SharePoint at a rapid rate.
- Over a twelve-month period, VMware customers increased their number of virtualized SQL, Exchange, and SharePoint instances by over 30%.
- Today, VMware customers have virtualized over 50% of their SQL and Exchange instances, and 70% of their Sharepoint instances.
Yes, It’s Supported
- VMware is part of Microsoft’s Server Virtualization Validation Program (SVVP), which clearly defines and provides support for Microsoft applications on non-Microsoft virtualization platforms.
- VMware HA (High-Availability), DRS (Dynamic Resource Scheduling) and vMotion features are fully supported with Exchange 2010 DAGs as of Exchange 2010 SP1, providing the capabilities required for reliability.
Find Out More
- Customer Case Study
heavy Exchange users
on one 16-core server running vSphere
Share Your VMware Story
VMware helped JSR expand their operations to the cloud and deliver a competitive edge
“VMware came top of our evaluation in terms of cost effectiveness and we were very impressed with the tools and features available with vSphere. Other solutions, such as Microsoft Hyper V, were overly complex and unsuitable for a business of our size.”Richard H.
VMware delivered to The National Institute of Education (NIE) a flexible, robust, highly available infrastructure for their critical applications
“Our proof of concept—which involved testing and creating virtual machines, conducting a physical-to-virtual migration for some of our servers and testing the vMotion feature for high availability—convinced us that VMware had the most mature and flexible product.”Tan H.
Myron Steves was able to cut disaster recovery times and costs with VMware virtualization
“Our disaster recovery was costing us $400,000 per year. By eliminating that cost, our VMware infrastructure paid for itself within 10 months.”Tim M.
VMware Virtualization Blog rss
Tell Us Your StoryShare your VMware story and get cool VMware swag!
Story ideas may include:
- Why did you choose a VMware solution?
- Why did you come back to VMware after trying a competitor’s offering?
- Impact that the VMware solution had on achieving your company’s objectives.
Required Field *
Thank you for submitting your story. After review, if your story is approved for publishing on the Web site, we will send you an e-mail with a link to get a cool VMware swag.