Improve Service Levels and Flexibility While Reducing Costs
Virtualize Oracle applications, like Oracle E-Business Suite, for improved QA, faster deployment and better utilization of existing hardware--all while improving service levels.
- Get more out of existing hardware.
- Streamline upgrades and migrations.
- Deploy applications faster.
- Streamline and accelerate QA and development processes with Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Support multiple instances for test and development without having to expand hardware.
- Tune application performance without having to power down other applications.
- Eliminate downtime due to hardware failure with immediate failover to another physical server.
Featured Case Studies
With the help of VMware and House of Brick, Indiana University's IT Department increases flexibility and reduces costs for large, mission-critical Oracle databases.Download Case Study PDF
Major Oil Sands Mining Company
Major Oil Sands Mining Company has avoided about $1.7 million in server hardware costs, $1.4 million in power costs and $495,000 in software licensing costs, for a total savings of more than $3 million.Download Case Study PDF
Manitoba Liquor Control Commission (MLCC)
Manitoba Liquor Control Commission joins other organizations in virtualizing Oracle ERP on VMware, reduces cost and lessens disaster recovery time.Download Case Study PDF