Technical Account Managers combine deep expertise with insights from thousands of successful implementations to provide unparalleled value to your business.
VMware Dedicated Enterprise Technical Account Manager
VMware Dedicated Technical Account Managers work with you on a daily basis, across your entire enterprise, to help set strategic direction, continually improve operations and processes and coordinate across globally complex organizations. Dedicated Enterprise TAMs:
- Tackle complex architectures and manage major transformational initiatives.
- Streamline efficient execution of VMware strategies and plan enterprise-wide with disciplined strategic planning, management and oversight.
- Advance adoption of VMware solutions across regional and global teams by creating a well-communicated plan, encouraging enterprise-wide collaboration and providing frequent assessments and reporting of results against common goals.
The Dedicated Enterprise TAM Service is available 5 days a week over a 12-month period.
VMware Enterprise Technical Account Manager
VMware Enterprise TAMs help you manage the growth of your environment and identify opportunities for best leveraging VMware’s technology across multiple lines of business. Enterprise TAMs methodically plan and oversee improvements backed by VMware solutions. Enterprise TAMs:
- Improve your operational efficiency by proactively managing and reporting progress against plans and coordinating access to VMware product experts.
- Reduce costs and improve cost management with regular TCO and ROI assessments and a prescriptive roadmap to maximize ROI on your VMware investment.
- Help grow the knowledge base of your team through information sessions and formal team training.
The VMware Enterprise TAM is available 2 ½ days a week over a 12-month period.
VMware Technical Account Manager
VMware Technical Account Managers provide unrivaled product knowledge and proven skills to help you streamline deployment and improve operations of your VMware platform. Backed by the resources of the entire VMware organization and armed with best practices, TAMs work with you to minimize operational risks. TAMs:
- Help you to avoid common pitfalls by leveraging lessons learned from thousands of VMware implementations.
- Are the single point of contact for your technology-related questions and coordination of issue management and problem resolution.
- Reduce costs and maximize the return on your investment by correctly applying automation and standardization across your VMware environment.
The VMware TAM is available 1 day a week over a 12-month period.