Notice: This End User License Agreement ("EULA" or "Agreement") is a CONTRACT between you (either an individual or a single entity, "you" or "Licensee") and VMware, Inc. ("VMware"), which covers your use of the VMware vFabric tc Server Developer Edition and related software components, which may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, then do not install or use the Software. By explicitly accepting this EULA, or by installing, copying, downloading, accessing, or otherwise using the Software, you are acknowledging and agreeing to be bound by the following terms.
(a)" Software" shall mean the version of the VMware vFabric tc Server Developer Edition, in object form only, excluding any Open Source Software provided with such software, and the media and Documentation provided by VMware to Licensee for which Licensee is granted a use license pursuant to this Agreement.
(b)" Documentation" shall mean the printed or online written reference material furnished to Licensee in conjunction with the Software, including, without limitation, instructions, and end user guides.
(c)" Intellectual Property Rights" shall mean all intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets.
(d) " Open Source Software" means various open source software components provided with the Software that are licensed to you under the terms of the applicable license agreements included with such open source software components or other materials for the Software.
(e)" Updates" shall mean a modification, error correction, bug fix, new release, or other update to or for the Software.
2. LICENSE GRANT, USE AND OWNERSHIP
(a) Limited License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, VMware grants to Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable license (without the right to sublicense): (i) to use the Software in accordance with the Documentations solely for purposes of Licensee’s evaluation of the Software and education regarding its use; (ii) to use the Software to develop, prototype and demonstrate applications, solely on behalf of Licensee, on a single physical or virtual developer machine; (iii) to use the Documentation in support of Licensee’s authorized use of the Software; and (iv) to make up to two (2) copies of the Software for archival or backup purposes, provided that all titles and trademarks, copyright, and restricted rights notices are reproduced on such copies.
(b) Restrictions. Licensee shall not copy or use the Software or Documentation except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Licensee will not, and will not permit any third party to, retain, sublicense, rent, copy, modify, create derivative works of, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce to human perceivable form any portion of the Software or accompanying Documentation. Licensee may not use the Software or Documentation for any purposes other than those set forth herein. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, and for the purpose of avoiding confusion, Licensee may not use the Software: (i) in a development environment for quality assurance or other testing purposes or (ii) in a production environment.
(c) Ownership. VMware shall own and retain all right, title and interest in and to the Intellectual Property Rights in the Software and any derivative works thereof, subject only to the limited license expressly set forth in Section 2(a) hereof. Licensee does not acquire any other rights, express or implied, in the Software. ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREUNDER ARE RESERVED TO VMWARE.
(d) No Support Services. VMware is under no obligation to support the Software in any way or to provide any Updates to Licensee. In the event VMware, in its sole discretion, supplies any Update to Licensee, such Update shall be deemed Software hereunder and shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
(e) Third-Party Software. The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall not apply to any Third-Party Software accompanying the Software. Any such Third-Party Software is provided under the terms of the license agreement or copyright notice accompanying such Third-Party Software or in the licenses file accompanying the Software.
(f) Open Source Software. The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall not apply to any Open Source Software accompanying the Software. Any such Open Source Software is provided under the terms of the open source license agreement or copyright notice accompanying such Open Source Software or in the open source licenses file accompanying the Software.
3. TERM AND TERMINATION. VMware may terminate this EULA immediately and without notice if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA. In the event of termination of this EULA, you must immediately cease using and will return to VMware or at VMware’s request, destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation and all other tangible items in your possession or control that are proprietary to or contain Confidential Information. From time to time, VMware may change the terms of this EULA. VMware will notify you of such change. Your continued use of the Software will indicate your agreement to the change. The rights and obligations of the parties set forth in Sections 2(b) 2(c), 2(d), 2(e), 2(f), 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 shall survive termination of this EULA for any reason.
4. CONFIDENTIALITY. "Confidential Information" shall mean all trade secrets, know-how, inventions, techniques, processes, algorithms, software programs, hardware, schematics, and software source documents relating to the Software, and other information provided by VMware, whether disclosed orally, in writing, or by examination or inspection, other than information which Licensee can demonstrate (i) was already known to Licensee, other than under an obligation of confidentiality, at the time of disclosure; (ii) was generally available in the public domain at the time of disclosure to Licensee; (iii) became generally available in the public domain after disclosure other than through any act or omission of Licensee; (iv) was subsequently lawfully disclosed to Licensee by a third party without any obligation of confidentiality; or (v) was independently developed by Licensee without use of or reference to any information or materials disclosed by VMware or its suppliers. Confidential Information shall include without limitation the Software, Documentation, Performance Data, and any Updates. Licensee shall not use any Confidential Information for any purpose other than as expressly authorized under this Agreement. In no event shall Licensee use the Software or any Confidential Information to develop, manufacture, market, sell, or distribute any product or service. Licensee shall limit dissemination of Confidential Information to its employees who have a need to know such Confidential Information for purposes expressly authorized under this Agreement. In no event shall Licensee disclose any Confidential Information to any third party. Without limiting the foregoing, Licensee shall use at least the same degree of care that it uses to prevent the disclosure of its own confidential information of like importance, but in no event less than reasonable care, to prevent the disclosure of Confidential Information.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT CHARGE FOR LIMITED PURPOSES. ACCORDINGLY, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF VMWARE AND ITS SUPPLIERS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS EULA SHALL NOT EXCEED THE LICENSE FEES, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE LICENSED TO YOU UNDER THIS EULA. IN NO EVENT SHALL VMWARE OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSE¬QUEN¬TIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION), HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF VMWARE AND ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOT¬WITH¬STANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
6. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT THE SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTATION, AND ANY UPDATES MAY CONTAIN ERRORS AND ARE PROVIDED FOR LIMITED PURPOSES ONLY. THE SOFTWARE, THE DOCUMENTATION, AND ANY UPDATES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE. VMWARE AND ITS SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER VMWARE OR ITS LICENSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
7. OTHER PROVISIONS
(a) Governing Law. This Agreement, and all disputes arising out of or related thereto, shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of California without reference to conflict of laws principles. All such disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Santa Clara County, California, and the parties agree and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of these courts.
(b) Assignment. Licensee shall not assign this Agreement or any rights or obligations hereunder, directly or indirectly, by operation of law, merger, acquisition of stock or assets, or otherwise, without the prior written consent of VMware. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
(c) Export Regulations. The Software is of United States origin and is provided subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that (1) you are not, and are not acting on behalf of, any person who is a citizen, national, or resident of, or who is controlled by the government of, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria, or any other country to which the United States has prohibited export transactions; (2) you are not, and are not acting on behalf of, any person or entity listed on the U.S. Treasury Department list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons, or the U.S. Commerce Department Denied Persons List or Entity List; and (3) you will not use the Software for, and will not permit the Software to be used for, any purposes prohibited by law, including, without limitation, for any prohibited development, design, manufacture or production of missiles or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons.
(d) Modification. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and all other terms are rejected. No waiver or modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing signed by each party. The waiver of a breach of any term hereof shall in no way be construed as a waiver of any term or other breach hereof. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
(e) Government Restrictions. The Software and accompanying documentation are deemed to be "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation," respectively, pursuant to DFAR Section 227.7202 and FAR Section 12.212(b), as applicable. Any use, modification, reproduction, release, performing, displaying, or disclosing of the Software by the U.S. Government shall be governed solely by the terms of this EULA.
8. CONTACT INFORMATION.If you have any questions about this Agreement, or if you want to contact VMware for any reason, please direct all correspondence to: VMware, Inc., 3401 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, United States of America or email email@example.com.
Copyright © 1998–2014
VMware, Inc. All rights reserved. VMware software products are protected by one or more U.S. Patent Numbers
D617,808, D617,809, D617,810, D617,811, 6,075,938, 6,397,242, 6,496,847, 6,704,925, 6,711,672, 6,725,289, 6,735,601, 6,785,886, 6,789,156, 6,795,966, 6,880,022, 6,883,095, 6,940,980, 6,944,699, 6,961,806, 6,961,941, 6,970,562, 7,017,041, 7,055,032, 7,065,642, 7,069,413, 7,069,435, 7,082,598, 7,089,377, 7,111,086, 7,111,145, 7,117,481, 7,149,310, 7,149,843, 7,155,558, 7,222,221, 7,260,815, 7,260,820, 7,269,683, 7,275,136, 7,277,998, 7,277,999, 7,278,030, 7,281,102, 7,290,253, 7,343,599, 7,356,679, 7,386,720, 7,409,487, 7,412,492, 7,412,702, 7,424,710, 7,428,636, 7,433,951, 7,434,002, 7,447,854, 7,447,903, 7,467,067, 7,475,002, 7,478,173, 7,478,180, 7,478,218, 7,478,388, 7,484,208, 7,487,313, 7,487,314, 7,490,216, 7,500,048, 7,506,122, 7,516,453, 7,529,897, 7,543,301, 7,555,747, 7,565,527, 7,571,471, 7,577,722, 7,581,064, 7,590,715, 7,590,982, 7,594,111, 7,596,594, 7,596,697, 7,599,493, 7,603,704, 7,606,868, 7,620,523, 7,620,766, 7,620,955, 7,624,240, 7,630,493, 7,636,831, 7,657,659, 7,657,937, 7,665,088; 7,672,814, 7,680,919, 7,689,986, 7,693,996, 7,694,101, 7,702,843, 7,707,185, 7,707,285, 7,707,578, 7,716,446, 7,734,045, 7,734,911, 7,734,912, 7,735,136, 7,743,389, 7,761,917, 7,765,543, 7,774,391, 7,779,091, 7,783,779, 7,783,838, 7,793,279, 7,797,748, 7,801,703, 7,802,000, 7,802,248, 7,805,676, 7,814,495, 7,823,145, 7,831,661, 7,831,739, 7,831,761, 7,831,773, 7,840,790, 7,840,839, 7,840,993, 7,844,954, 7,849,098, 7,853,744, 7,853,960, 7,856,419, 7,856,531, 7,856,637, 7,865,663, 7,869,967, 7,886,127, 7,886,148, 7,886,346, 7,890,754, 7,895,437, 7,908,646, 7,912,951, 7,921,197, 7,925,850, 7,933,981, 7,934,017, 7,934,020, 7,941,401, 7,941,470, 7,941,827, 7,945,436, 7,945,761, 7,945,908, 7,945,958, 7,953,833, 7,958,558, 7,962,647; 7,966,315; 7,966,615; 7,970,938; 7,971,015; 7,971,047; 7,971,182, 7,975,165, 7,984,254, 7,984,264, 7,984,304, 8,001,083, 8,001,322, 8,005,787, 8,006,043, 8,010,667, 8,010,701, 8,013,859, 8,015,367, 8,015,388, 8,019,861, 8,024,506, 8,024,779, 8,028,071, 8,037,032, 8,037,227, 8,037,280, 8,046,468, 8,056,076, 8,060,342, 8,060,722, 8,060,875, 8,060,877, 8,060,883, 8,069,250, 8,074,045, 8,086,822, 8,095,525, 8,095,929, 8,095,931, 8,099,568, 8,099,607, 8,112,505, 8,117,410, 8,127,014, 8,127,107, 8,127,301, 8,141,075, 8,141,163, 8,145,752, 8,145,763, 8,145,836, 8,146,082, 8,151,263, 8,166,107, 8,166,211, 8,166,253, 8,166,349, 8,166,474, 8,166,475, 8,166,554, 8,171,033, 8,171,140, 8,171,141, 8,171,142, 8,171,278, 8,171,338, 8,171,345, 8,171,482, 8,171,488, 8,171,491, 8,171,548, 8,176,493, 8,180,729, 8,195,774, 8,195,866, 8,201,169, 8,201,187, 8,204,986, 8,209,343, 8,209,408, 8,209,680, 8,213,608, 8,214,522, 8,214,576, 8,214,802, 8,214,875, 8,219,063, 8,219,779, 8,219,987, 8,225,071, 8,171,485, 8,239,608, 8,239,646, 8,239,655, 8,244,853, 8,245,081, 8,245,129, 8,245,227, 8,250,197, 8,250,214, 8,250,519, 8,250,638, 8,255,484, 8,255,806, 8,260,816, 8,260,904, 8,261,265, 8,266,099, 8,266,275, 8,266,279, 8,266,395, 8,266,404, 8,266,628, 8,271,450, 8,275,563, 8,281,318, 8,286,174, 8,291,135, 8,291,159, 8,291,180, 8,291,436, 8,296,759, 8,296,767, 8,295,308, 8,296,551, 8,296,472, 8,301,874, 8,302,094, 8,307,187, 8,307,191, 8,307,192, 8,312,175, 8,312,471, 8,312,522, 8,316,193, 8,316,374, 8,321,643, 8,321,842, 8,321,850, 8,327,059, 8,332,921, 8,336,049, 8,340,287, 8,341,749, 8,347,263, 8,347,344, 8,352,240, 8,352,482, 8,352,490, 8,352,705, 8,352,944, 8,359,374, 8,359,422, 8,359,451, 8,359,590, 8,359,593, 8,364,932, 8,380,747, 8,380,939, 8,392,838, 8,392,361, 8,397,038, 8,402,224, 8,402,428, 8,402,441, 8,402,527, 8,407,475, 8,407,518, 8,412,797, 8,412,910, 8,417,812, 8,429,647, 8,429,665, 6,256,637, 6,360,219, 6,567,905, 6,681,226, 8,438,430, 8,441,494, 8,443,367, 8,433,733, 8,448,022, 8,453,108, 8,458,318, 8,458,329, 8,463,730, 8,464,022, 8,463,905, 8,464,259, 8,468,310, 8,473,946, 8,473,947, 8,478,725, 8,478,801, 8,478,924, 8,479,195, 8,484,405; folyamatban levő szabadalmi bejegyzések.
Vállalja, hogy betartja a jelen végfelhasználói licencszerződés feltételeit, és kijelenti a következőket:
- Ön nem állampolgára vagy állandó lakosa Kubának, Iránnak, Észak-Koreának, Szudánnak, Szíriának, illetve semelyik másik olyan országnak, amelybe irányuló exportot az Amerikai Egyesült Államok megtiltotta, Ön nem áll a felsorolt országok kormányának befolyása alatt, továbbá Ön nem egy, a fentebb felsorolt feltételeknek megfelelő személy nevében vagy megbízásából jár el.
- Ön sem magánszemélyként, sem jogi személyként nem szerepel az Egyesült Államok Pénzügyminisztériuma által kiadott Különlegesen megjelölt személyek és tiltott személyek (Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons) listán, illetve az Egyesült Államok Kereskedelmi Minisztériuma által kiadott Tiltott magánszemélyek listáján és Tiltott jogi személyek listáján (Denied Persons List or Entity List), illetve nem e listákon szereplő magánszemély vagy jogi személy nevében vagy megbízásából jár el.
- Ön nem fogja a Szoftvert jogszabály által tiltott célra használni, és nem engedi meg a Szoftver ilyen használatát, nem korlátozó jelleggel ideértve rakéták, illetve nukleáris, vegyi vagy biológiai fegyverek fejlesztését, tervezését, gyártását és előállítását.