Get the FactsNOT THE MICROSOFT HYPER-BOLE
VMware Provides Native and Extensible Application Management
- VMware delivers and enables solutions that provide extensive application insight, to enable IT to deliver on business-level SLAs.
- Supporting both Microsoft and non-Microsoft applications, VMware vFabric Hyperic provides out-of-the-box support for more than 75 different application technologies, with a breadth of application-specific metrics.
- VMware vCenter Operations has access to any application data that Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) has access to by leveraging adapters to collect performance, topology, and events data.
- VMware vSphere provides APIs that enable VMware technology partners to deliver application-aware solutions, such as Symantec’s ApplicationHA, which provides high availability for business-critical applications like Microsoft Exchange and SQL, Oracle, SAP, and WebLogic.
Find Out More
Out-of-the-box support from vCenter vFabric Hyperic
Share Your VMware Story
VMware helped JSR expand their operations to the cloud and deliver a competitive edge
“VMware came top of our evaluation in terms of cost effectiveness and we were very impressed with the tools and features available with vSphere. Other solutions, such as Microsoft Hyper V, were overly complex and unsuitable for a business of our size.”Richard H.
VMware delivered to The National Institute of Education (NIE) a flexible, robust, highly available infrastructure for their critical applications
“Our proof of concept—which involved testing and creating virtual machines, conducting a physical-to-virtual migration for some of our servers and testing the vMotion feature for high availability—convinced us that VMware had the most mature and flexible product.”Tan H.
Myron Steves was able to cut disaster recovery times and costs with VMware virtualization
“Our disaster recovery was costing us $400,000 per year. By eliminating that cost, our VMware infrastructure paid for itself within 10 months.”Tim M.
VMware Virtualization Blog rss
Tell Us Your StoryShare your VMware story and get cool VMware swag!
Story ideas may include:
- Why did you choose a VMware solution?
- Why did you come back to VMware after trying a competitor’s offering?
- Impact that the VMware solution had on achieving your company’s objectives.
Required Field *
Thank you for submitting your story. After review, if your story is approved for publishing on the Web site, we will send you an e-mail with a link to get a cool VMware swag.