Get tier-based discounts with the new Transactional Purchasing Program (TPP), which offers U.S. Federal Government customers a consistent and flexible way to purchase VMware products. TPP applies to purchases made from the U.S. Federal pricelist through VMware’s authorized Government Dealer. You can use the new online Configurator to calculate your discount entitlement for a given purchase order.
Earn discounts on eligible license purchases
The new Transactional Purchasing Program (TPP) provides significant benefits to U.S. Federal customers who make qualifying purchases.
- Simplified discount structure based on TPP Points 1
- Discount Levels are earned automatically based on purchase volumes
- No enrollment is necessary, all U.S. Federal customers may participate in the program 2
End customers may purchase eligible products at a discount off then current VMware list prices. However, TPP discounts are passed down to end customers only through VMware authorized channel partners. VMware does not set final prices, actual discounts, or payment terms for licenses acquired through such channel partners. Final prices and payment terms are determined by agreement between the customer and their channel partner.
1) TPP Points are assigned as a calculated value and vary by product. One point roughly equals $100 in U.S. Federal List Price
2) Please consult the TPP Program Guide for the definition of TPP eligible U.S. Federal customers
VMware may over time make enhancements to the program and related updates to the program guide will be made via VMware’s partner portal and published on vmware.com. TPP customers acknowledge that this is a voluntary opt-in program and that VMware may change, modify, or otherwise restrict applicability of the program upon notice provided via its partner portal or on vmware.com. In no event will VMware be liable for any consequential, special or indirect damages arising from customer’s participation in this program. VMware does not set final prices or payment terms for licenses acquired through resellers. Final prices and payment terms are determined by agreement between the customer and its reseller.