Increase your web tiers performance, scalability and security while reducing deployment times and complexity with VMware vFabric Web Server, the HTTP server and load-balancing component of the vFabric Suite.
- Reduce deployment time with preconfigured instances of Apache.
- See improved performance even under burst workload conditions.
- Keep your web tier secure with faster patch availability.
How to Buy
Understanding vFabric Web Server Pricing
- As part of vFabric Suite. Because vFabric Suite is sold on a per-VM basis, we recommend this option for customers who plan to run vFabric Web Server on vSphere. Learn more about pricing for vFabric Suite Advanced.
- As a standalone vFabric Web Server perpetual license. Because this option is priced per physical CPU, we recommend it for customers who plan to run vFabric Web Server on physical infrastructure, and not on vSphere. This pricing is outlined below.
For customers who plan to run Web Server on physical infrastructure, standalone vFabric Web Server is available as a one-time license under which support and subscription (SnS) contracts can be renewed annually.
VMware offers a choice of support levels for standalone vFabric Web Server:
Learn more about VMware support hours, response times, and severity definitions.
Pricing is per physical CPU, up to 6 cores per CPU. Each additional six cores require an additional license.
Note: Retail Pricing is for reference purposes only and is subject to change without notice. Pricing is suggested retail price in USD, for sales in the United States. Regional prices may vary.