Accelerate application deployment and simplify application migration with agentless application virtualization. With VMware ThinApp™, available in VMware® Horizon™ View, VMware® Horizon™ Mirage, and VMware® Horizon™ Workspace, applications are packaged into single executables that run completely isolated from each other and the operating system for conflict-free execution on end-point devices.
- Eliminate application conflicts, reducing the need for recoding & regression testing.
- Deliver reliable and flexible application access to all user profiles.
- Eliminate the need for additional server hardware or software investments.
Resources for Every Level
Whether you are new to Application Virtualization or a resident expert, we have compiled a list of resources to help you along your way to re-engineering your desktops.
If you are new to application virtualization and ThinApp's unique approach, start with the ThinApp Reviewer's Guide.
Technical White Papers
- ThinApp Reviewer's Guide
- Introduction to Application Virtualization
- Integrating VMware View and VMware ThinApp with Citrix XenApp
- Enhancing a Citrix XenApp Implementation with VMware View and ThinApp: 2-Page Summary
- The Business Case for Desktop Virtualization
- VMware View Persona Management Deployment Guide
- Antivirus Best Practices for Horizon View 5.x
- Tolly Test Report — Application Virtualization Comparison: VMware ThinApp vs. Microsoft App-V & Citrix XenApp
- VMware ThinApp Deployment Guide
- VMware ThinApp Information Guide - Streaming Execution Mode
- VMware ThinApp Information Guide - Application Registration
- Additional Technical Papers on VMware ThinApp