Today's business applications are becoming increasingly web-oriented, data-intensive, and dynamic in nature and are more likely to be deployed to run on virtual environments. The infrastructure to support those applications is evolving as well. VMware vFabric™ is the next generation Suite designed to run business critical and Web applications in virtual and cloud environments.
Leverage the VMware vFabric Suite to:
- Build new or modernize existing applications with an application platform ideally suited for virtual infrastructures and used by more than 2 million Java users today
- Harness the data explosion to competitive advantage and eliminate database bottlenecks to create truly cloud-scale applications
Application Infrastructure for the Cloud Generation
Business applications need to catch up with the user experience, real-time data and elastic scale found in today’s most popular web apps. VMware vFabric Suite can help you modernize your applications quickly. Unlike heavyweight middleware, vFabric is a lightweight runtime platform optimized for today’s modern applications running in cloud and virtual environments.
Leverage Spring, the world’s most widely used Java framework to build cloud-scale apps that are portable across a range of deployment environments. Easily scale (up and down) your applications to accommodate dynamic usage and unpredictable loads. Web-enable your existing applications for consumption on a range of mobile devices and platforms. Quickly and easily deploy them onto your virtual infrastructure.
- Web Applications at Cloud Scale
- Data Access for Modern Apps: Speed, Scalability, and Savings
- The New Era of IT: the VMware Cloud Application Platform
- Whitepaper: Read what IDC says about VMware's integrated stack approach and cloud optimizations