Important information regarding the AirWatch acquisition:
VMware announced on February 24, 2014 that it has acquired AirWatch. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, AirWatch is the leading provider of enterprise solutions for Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management and Mobile Content Management. With more than 10,000 customers globally and more than 1,600 employees across ten global offices, AirWatch's solutions give enterprises a strategic platform to securely manage a rapidly growing set of mobile devices and an increasingly mobile workforce.
The AirWatch Services team will continue, through their current systems and processes, to provide the same excellent level of support that customers have come to expect. Please continue to use the same AirWatch access methods that you have in the past for your support inquiries.
- VMware AirWatch Enterprise Support Offering Guide
- VMware AirWatch Enhanced Support Offering Guide
- For more information about AirWatch, visit: http://www.air-watch.com
- For more specifics on AirWatch support, visit: http://www.air-watch.com/services/support
- For more specifics on AirWatch Professional services, visit: http://www.air-watch.com/services/professional-services
- For more specifics on AirWatch SaaS Support, visit: http://www.air-watch.com/downloads/pricing/support-pricing-na.pdf