To begin your relationship with VMware support, you must create a My VMware account and register your products.
- Go to www.vmware.com.
My VMware in the top right hand corner of the web page.
- If you are a new customer, select
Register. If you are an existing customer, log in to My VMware and skip to step 8.
- Fill out all required fields.
- Check your email for a My VMware activation email.
- Click on the
Activate Now button in the email.
- Enter your password and click on
Continue. You will then be redirected to My VMware.
Product Registration from the
Products and Downloads Menu.
- Fill in the additional information required.
- Enter the serial number(s) of the products you want to register. Type your serial number or license activation code exactly as it is written.
Note: In all cases "0" is the digit zero and not the letter "O".
- Once the form is complete, select Continue.
Serial Number or Licensing Activation Codes Errors
If you receive an error message when trying to register your serial number or license, please contact our Licensing department or contact VMware Licensing at:
U.S. and Canada: 1-877-4-VMWARE (1-877-486-9273) or 1-650-475-5345
Global toll free numbers are provided at http://www.vmware.com/support/phone_support.html.