VMware Open Source Support Offerings
Why VMware Open Source Support?
More than 400 of the Fortune 500 Are Supported by VMware
- Most of the world's largest organizations depend on VMware to support their Apache Web infrastructure technologies
Comprehensive Customer Support Portal
- Rich knowledge base of operational experience coupled with security alerts, product updates and incident tracking enhances customer experience
*Note: Retail Pricing is for reference purposes only and is subject to change without notice. Pricing is suggested retail price in USD, for sales in the U.S. Regional prices may vary. For detailed pricing please contact a reseller or a VMware contact.
*Please refer to VMware Open Source Support Policy for more information.
Spring is a popular and widely deployed open source framework that helps developers build high quality applications faster. Spring provides a consistent programming and configuration model that is well understood and used by millions of developers worldwide. Unlike the traditional Java EE platform, Spring provides a range of capabilities for creating enterprise Java, rich web, and enterprise integration applications that can be consumed in a lightweight, a-la-carte manner.
- Spring for Enterprise Java Applications: Spring provides the ultimate programming model for modern enterprise Java applications by insulating business objects from the complexities of platform services for application component management, Web services, transactions, security, remoting, messaging, data access, aspect-oriented programming and more. Spring is built on an Inversion of Control (IoC) container that enables Java components to be centrally configured and wired together—resulting in code that is more portable, reusable, testable and maintainable.
- Spring for Rich Web Applications: Spring Web Flow, Spring BlazeDS and Spring Faces enable rich web applications to be created using a variety of modern user interface technologies. Spring Web Flow enables multi-step user interactions driven by a high-level process flow definition language, while Spring BlazeDS enables Spring-managed business objects to be invoked by Adobe Flex rich internet application (RIA) clients. Spring Faces integrates the JSF user interface component model with Spring’s controller model.
- Spring for Enterprise Integration Applications: Spring Integration and Spring Batch extend the core Spring programming model to meet enterprise integration needs. Spring Integration addresses a full range of Enterprise Integration patterns including Message Channel, Message Endpoint, Channel Adapter, Content-Based Router, and more, while Spring Batch enables the development of robust batch applications.
What is Spring Enterprise?
Spring Enterprise is a support subscription that provides the expert developer and production support businesses need to confidently deploy Spring technologies across the enterprise.
- Expert Developer: VMware employs the leading Spring technologists so we can provide our customers the very best developer and production support.
- 24x7 Production Support: All support plans include access to our customer support portal, certified software download repository, online knowledge base and FAQs.
Email us: http://www.vmware.com/company/contact_sales.html