Accelerate your Horizon Deployment
VMware Horizon Fast Track 2.0
Horizon Fast Track 2.0 partners offer three flexible options for deploying virtualized and remote desktops and applications with Horizon. Choose from Turnkey Appliances, Validated Reference Architectures and Proven Storage to get the precise cost, scale, performance and implementation time that are the best fit for your business.
Exceptional Performance, Predictable Scale and Cost
The performance and scalability of Turnkey Appliances, Validated Reference Architectures and Proven Storage are tested and validated using industry-standard workforce planning tools such as
VMware Horizon Planner and LOGIN VSI.
Horizon deployments are also affordable. You’ll know exactly what you are getting for your money with Horizon Fast Track Program partners.
Turnkey Appliances with pre-integrated, pre-configured, pre-tested and validated software, storage and compute components offer a one-stop shop for all your virtual desktop needs.
- Save money and minimize risk with an all-in-one solution.
- Accelerate and simplify deployments with converged infrastructure and pre-installed, pre-configured software that work together out of the box.
- Scale as your business grows by simply adding additional load-balanced appliances.
Validated Reference Architectures provide standard, repeatable and scalable designs for quickly and easily deploying virtual desktops with your vendor of choice.
- Choose architectures that match your requirements.
- Reduce implementation time and operational risk with proven end-to-end interoperability.
- Scale for even your most challenging use cases with designs tested for your large-scale workload demands.
Proven Storage solutions are certified to offer specific workload performance for 1,000 and 2,000 seat Horizon deployments.
- Get known certified performance.
- Avoid under- or over-provisioning capacity.
- Increase ease of use and deployment agility.