- Provision resources to developers in minutes while still ensuring data security.
- Maintain precise control over entitlements, configurations and approvals.
- Deliver a public cloud-like experience leveraging an API approach to satisfy developer needs.
- Leverage self-service as needed to improve the end user experience.
- Standardize and automate the process of delivering resources across development and production environments.
- Model automation flows and policies as blueprints, making all automation logic explicit and easier to manage.
- Avoid idle and over-provisioned resources through effective management of utilization.
- Automate infrastructure costing and usage metering to support show back or chargeback processes.
- Proactively detect and avoid performance issues to achieve the highest levels of availability.
- Continuously monitor and manage capacity to ensure the best use of scarce infrastructure resources.
- Increase efficiency by streamlining key IT processes with out-of-the-box and customizable policies, guided remediation and automated enforcement of standards.
- Simplify the management of complex environments by unifying the management of applications, compute, storage and networking.
Data Center Virtualization
- Consolidate physical environments to virtual to maximize capital investments and speed up compute provisioning.
- Dramatically improve overall application availability by leveraging a highly reliable and highly scalable virtualization platform.
- Virtualize business critical applications to improve performance while eliminating the need for specialized hardware.
- Support application scale out or scale up as needed to achieve the best application performance.
- Protect thousands of virtual machines with ease using centralized recovery plans.
- Perform frequent non-disruptive testing to ensure IT disaster recovery predictability and compliance.
- Achieve fast and reliable recovery using fully automated workflows.
- Move live virtual machines at scale between sites over metro distances by using disaster recovery plans.