Virtualization and Cloud Management Solutions
Simplify and Automate IT Management
IT needs to deliver speed and agility to help the business quickly respond to new opportunities to be a strategic partner. However, IT organizations have built their IT operations to promote control and consistency. And application and infrastructure architectures are increasingly heterogeneous and hybrid.
VMware virtualization and cloud management solutions allow you to master the conflicting demands of the mobile-cloud era and deliver speed and agility while maintaining IT control and efficiency.
Managing the Software-Defined Data Center
Delivering business speed and agility while addressing IT needs for uptime, performance, security and compliance with a relentless focus on cost reduction is possible using VMware’s innovative software-defined data center (SDDC) architecture that includes:
- Compute virtualization, network virtualization and software-defined storage that deliver abstraction, pooling and automation of infrastructure services
- A flexible mix of private and public cloud infrastructure ( hybrid cloud) that extends your datacenter resources
- Unified management that enables policy-based automation and control of infrastructure and applications, on- or off-premises
- Purpose-built virtualization and cloud management solutions use automation to meet the business need for speed and agility. They also provide unified management from applications to storage. And they offer service cost transparency that both business and IT decision makers need for data-driven decisions.
VMware Cloud Management solutions are designed to meet the demands of cloud computing – self-service, scale, velocity of change, shared infrastructures – as well as the modern applications they support. With VMware you can provide self-service access to the right services with the right approvals while ensuring the health, compliance and efficiency of your IT infrastructure and applications across private, public and hybrid clouds.
The Heterogeneous and Hybrid Cloud Advantage
VMware virtualization and cloud management solutions are optimized for
vSphere, but also work with heterogeneous and hybrid cloud, as well as traditional and cloud-native applications they support.
Management and automation solutions are an integral part of our software-defined data center architecture. Delivered by the VMware® vCloud Suite®, and the VMware® vRealize Suite, our solutions include:
- Cloud Automation: Drive business agility by automating the delivery of personalized application and infrastructure services on- or off-site.
- Cloud Operations: Manage the health, risk, efficiency and compliance of your applications and infrastructure.
- Cloud Business: Improve business and IT decision making with complete transparency into the costs and quality of all IT services.
With VMware virtualization and cloud management solutions you can provide self-service access to the right services while ensuring the health, compliance and efficiency of your applications and infrastructure across physical, virtual, private and hybrid clouds.
Virtualization and Cloud Management Extensions
VMware and 60 of our partners offer a combined total of over 110 different plugins, application blueprints, content and management packs that extend and simplify management of heterogeneous and hybrid environments.
The cloud management marketplace on VMware Solution Exchange includes both free and for fee content to help simplify and automate management of heterogeneous and hybrid cloud environments.
Cloud Automation extensions include content focused on provisioning and automation. While Cloud Operations extensions simplify and automate data collection and troubleshooting and ensure optimal use of applications and infrastructure resources.