VMware vRealize™ Operations for Horizon® simplifies the management of your virtual desktop infrastructure and provides end-to-end visibility into its health and performance.
Monitoring and Event Correlation
- Monitor performance across the entire virtual infrastructure. Automatically analyze monitoring data from your entire virtual desktop infrastructure stack.
- Track the health of various components in a VMware® Horizon (with View)™ deployment. Monitor all storage, compute and network resources—including PCoIP performance, Horizon (with View) Connection Servers and Horizon (with View) Security Servers—across physical and virtual boundaries.
- Customize your operating profile. Use ongoing analysis of your entire virtual infrastructure to fine-tune your configuration.
- Obtain user-specific infrastructure analysis. Automatically learn normal operating parameters for Horizon (with View) infrastructure and user workloads. Map health and performance metrics back to impacted sessions, users, desktops and pools.
- Get proactive warnings. Set alerts based on dynamic rather than “hard” thresholds that adapt to your environment. Receive advanced notifications before events impact end users.
- Automatically analyze alerts for the root cause. Immediately uncover possible faults or anomalies.
- Intelligently rank possible reasons for performance issues. Determine the most likely reasons for disturbances. Accelerate how quickly you address issues affecting desktop health and performance.