VMware provides a meaningful exchange of value for the talents, expertise and contributions that our employees bring to the company every day. VMware Rewards supports personal well being, builds financial security, and enables employees to share in the success of VMware. Rewards include:
- Competitive compensation (salary, equity and bonuses) and comprehensive benefits designed to foster work-life balance, care for your health, protect your finances, and help you save and invest for the future.
- Generous paid time away from work including vacation, holidays, sick time, and 5 days of paid time off each year to serve and learn through volunteering.
- Great perks, which vary by location and can include: employee discounts, transportation reimbursements, subsidized cafes and fitness facilities, conveniences such as dry cleaning and car washes, and composting & recycling programs.
To promote learning, teamwork, collaboration, openness and fun, our workplaces commonly feature:
- Open doors and shared offices
- Comfortable communal gathering spaces and game and relaxation rooms
- Community building, wellness and green eco-friendly programs
- Free healthy snacks and drinks
- Onsite cafes and services
- Weekly social gatherings
- Quarterly all-hands meetings
The VMware Foundation is focused on providing a platform for our employees to be active corporate citizens and make a difference in the communities in which we work and live and the wider world. Click here to learn more.
"Being green" at VMware is not just about our virtualization technology, it is also an important part of how we run our workplace. We know that the things we do today will shape the environment for the future, which is why we practice and promote green efficiency with:
- Sustainable building design
- Energy management
- Waste reduction, e-waste recycling and composting
VMware Global Talent Development
Investing in our employees through learning, development, growth and enhanced career opportunities is at the heart of VMware Global Talent Development. These opportunities help optimize employee career goals professionally and personally through:
- On-demand development resources for all employees including: Books 24x7, Leadership Advantage Video Series, Professional Development Assistance Program (Financial Reimbursement for external learning and development programs)
- Annual Development Cycle programs including Performance Reviews, Goal Setting, and Development Planning
- Manager, leadership and future leader development programs
VMware Employee Referral Program
Employee referrals have always been a strong source of overall company hires. We recognize that great people naturally attract more great people, which is why we offer referral bonuses to all successful referrals submitted by eligible employees. We make it simple and rewarding so employees can help those in their network find an exciting career at VMware.
VMware Ethics & Compliance
VMware fosters a culture where employees conduct business with integrity and represent the company responsibly within the communities where we operate. By adhering to the highest standards of personal integrity and business ethics, employees ensure that VMware remains a company that they can be proud to work at, while building on a reputation as an ethical competitor, effectively setting the stage for future success.
VMware casts a wide recruitment net with the goal of hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the market and ever increasing diversity in our workforce that can help us to achieve higher levels of technological innovation. VMware is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.