HP and VMware
Increasing your competiveness and profitability requires innovative IT solutions that provide faster time-to-value and lower operational costs. VMware is the virtualization market leader and HP provides the leading converged infrastructure platform for virtualized environments. Together, we offer the industry’s most complete portfolio of tightly integrated solutions that easily, quickly and securely transform your IT environment to help you realize big-time benefits—lower costs, greater agility, simplicity and speed, and the ability to capitalize on the human experience. This includes joint efforts around enabling the software-defined data center (SDDC), which provides the flexibility and choice you need as you plan and build your next-generation datacenter and cloud environments.
VMware and HP: Better for Your Business
VMware and HP have worked in partnership for over 14 years, building on the power of our combined expertise to deliver the industry’s most complete portfolio of innovative, industry-leading solutions. Our engineering collaboration, tight systems integration and management simplicity make IT vastly simpler and more efficient, speeding time-to-value and lowering Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Integration and Simplicity Lower TCO
- Only HP brings server, storage and connectivity information into vCenter Operations Manager, allowing analytics to focus IT personnel on the issues that matter. Only HP jointly automates lifecycle processes to lower OpEx and ensure reliable, compliant changes.
- Tightly-integrated solutions and support offerings enhance performance, availability, reliability, data protection and security across the entire organization and throughout the solution lifecycle.
- VMware and HP solutions offer a seamless and coherent growth path with solutions designed to easily evolve along with your business needs and goals, without the costs and risks associated with a total renovation of your data center.
Innovation and Industry Leadership
- HP ProLiant servers are the leading hardware platform for VMware, based virtualization, data center management.
- HP OneView is the only platform that allows you to provision, monitor, update and scale virtual and physical resources, without having to leave the VMware vCenter Operations Manager console.
- HP is the only VMware partner with a single plug-in to the new VMware vCenter Web client.
- The HP-VMware Networking Solution is the industry’s first federated networking solution. It provides unified management, automation and orchestrated cloud management for physical and NSX virtual networks.
- HP is the only storage vendor offering the HP 3PAR StoreServ Double Density Guarantee for VMware environments, ensuring delivery of twice the virtual machine density as traditional arrays.
- Jointly engineered and tightly integrated end-to-end solutions are pre-tested and certified, and include integrated services to speed deployment.
- HP continues to deliver new solutions for software-defined data centers (SDDC) that simplify deployment of scale-out storage for cloud computing and virtual server environments.
- HP is the only vendor to augment VMware training materials and enable field services staff with our own “this is how it works on HP” materials delivered through HP Education Services.
- VMware certified professionals can speed the design and implementation of your virtualization solution. HP professionals hold more than 1,500 VMware certifications, earned by demonstrating high standards of VMware expertise.
1IDC WW FY13Q2 Virtualization Tracker September 2013