Financial Services Solutions
Flexibility, Mobility and Compliance for Financial Services
Disruptive, competitive forces, changing customer demographics, declining branch traffic, rigorous compliance mandates and data breaches coupled with explosive growth in mobile device adoption are challenging financial services organizations to invest in digital workplaces. VMware Secure Digital Workspace for Financial Services, powered by
Workspace ONE, empowers financial services institutions to make faster decisions and drive customer engagement and satisfaction without compromising data security.
Transform Bank Operations and Gain Operational Efficiencies
Legacy branch, call center and corporate bank office desktops negatively impact IT operational efficiency. Secure Digital Workspace for Financial Services enables institutions to modernize, simplify and more securely deliver faster access to information by unifying user, desktop and device management.
- Centralize and automate desktop, app, device and content management, reducing maintenance and storage costs.
- Deploy individually tailored apps in real time, providing rapid access to developer infrastructure.
- Shift IT resources from lower-value tasks to higher-value initiatives.
Improve Employee Productivity and Customer Experiences with Mobile Workflows
Whether in a branch or elsewhere, employees want access to corporate resources to improve customer interactions. With VMware, relationship managers, personal bankers, roaming branch staff and insurance agents securely access services on the go via a single workspace, on any device, without compromising sensitive information.
- Empower employees with secure access to apps and data on any device.
- Promote secure content collaboration among advisors and shorten response times.
- Support bring your own device (BYOD) initiatives to help engage and retain employees.
Customer Case Studies
Support Business Continuity with High Availability of Services
Providing non-stop service is critical in financial services. Secure Digital Workspace for Financial Services helps ensure continuous, secure, high-availability access to employee apps, data and collaboration tools during any business disruption, planned or unplanned.
- Provide an AlwaysOn environment for teller workstations and call centers to meet service-level agreements (SLAs).
- Eliminate data loss for business-critical apps and expedite system recovery in minutes, not hours.
- Perform live migrations and upgrades, eliminating planned downtime.
Secure Data, Stay Compliant and Reduce Risk
To protect sensitive information, VMware’s solution combines identity and device management, enforcing access decisions based on user authentication, device location tracking and granular control policies. By removing data from endpoints, financial institutions minimize data breach risks, prevent data loss and stay in compliance.
- Automate audit trails and device wiping.
- Ensure U.S. Gramm Leach Bliley compliance by securing customer information in the data center.
- Deliver security patches and upgrades from a central location, eliminating zero-day threats.
Customer Case Studies
Read how Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ enhanced security and reduced complexity across a 50,000-workstation environment.
Understand how United Bank delivers on its mission of providing top-tier customer service.
What is the Digital Workspace?
Understand the opportunities for your financial services institution with a consumer simple, enterprise secure solution: Workspace ONE.