Executive Resource Center
Desktop Services from Your Cloud for End-User Freedom and IT Control
With 95 percent of companies reporting that they allow corporate network access from personal devices, and 66 percent of workers using two or more devices for work, today's IT teams face a host of challenges—and opportunities—with the "bring your own device" (BYOD) movement.*
Using VMware desktop virtualization, IT can provide employees with 24/7 access from any device, while still maintaining centralized control over device images, policies, security and delivery across the business. By focusing on centralized application and activity management instead of hardware provisioning and maintenance, a virtualized IT department is able to provide personalized end-user experiences for the workforce, with plenty of time left over to help grow the business.
- A happier workforce: Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS and Android devices supported
- Up to 50 percent lower TCO for corporate desktop infrastructure
- Ability to centrally deliver, migrate, and manage desktops and mobile environments
- Improved business continuity, disaster recovery and data protection
- Maximized business agility: new desktops deploy in less than eight minutes
- IT personnel able to support 40 percent more end users
* Sources: IDC 2012, VMware
CIO Exchange Communities
Knowledge is power. Apply to join our exclusive LinkedIn CIO Exchange community or follow us on Twitter.
Accelerate Advisory Services
Leverage IT transformation to drive business transformation
VMware Accelerate Advisory Services provide high-value enterprise IT strategy consulting to help CIOs and their companies accelerate IT.