Cisco and VMware
Converged Infrastructure Choices for your Private Cloud
Cisco and VMware provide the building blocks for today’s modern IT environment that businesses across the globe are using to build their own private cloud infrastructures. VMware is the world leader in cloud infrastructure software. Cisco’s Unified Computing System (UCS) was built for virtualization and is the fastest growing x86 platform today. Together we have partnered with several of the industry’s top storage vendors, including EMC, NetApp, and Hitachi Data Systems (HDS), to provide customers a choice of the most complete converged infrastructure solutions on the market today.
- Faster to set up and implement a complete cloud infrastructure solution.
- Choice of solutions to better suit your needs.
- Consolidation benefits from VMware virtualization to save CAPEX and OPEX costs.
- Highly resilient platforms to to run your most critical applications with confidence.
- Simplified IT management to allow your IT staff to spend more time on innovation.
- Enabling IT-as-a-Service through automated provisioning and self-service features.