HP and VMware
Deliver Cloud Resources On-Demand
The software-defined data center (SDDC) creates pools of virtualized resources that can be sliced, diced and served up on demand. That makes the SDDC the ideal mechanism for delivering on-demand cloud services in the most efficient way possible, enabling you to:
- Support the agility demanded by users and the enterprise
- Stem the flow of rogue SaaS solution purchases and the moving of workloads to unauthorized platforms that don’t have appropriate service-level agreements (SLAs), security or compliance assurances
- Simplify ownership with a single point of accountability and support for the entire solution
Everything for Virtualization and Cloud
Virtualization gives you the agility to respond to changing business demands. Affordable HP Flex-Bundles for VMware vSphere with Operations Management include everything required to virtualize and take the next step to the cloud.
- Take advantage of greater performance and cost efficiency with management analytics that help you reduce CapEX by up to 30 percent, increase utilization by up to 40 percent and improve mean time to recovery by up to 26 percent over vSphere alone
- Reduce cost and risk with pre-configured, tested and certified solutions that streamline deployment, lower energy consumption, and simplify IT maintenance
- Simplify management with HP OneView and vCenter Operations Management integration
Protect Virtualized Environments
VMware and HP have integrated HP Data Protector (powered by HP StoreOnce Backup) with VMware vSphere and VMware vCloud Director – the only enterprise backup application that delivers fully automated and policy-based backup and recovery processes for VMware-based virtualized and cloud environments.
- Maximize backup efficiency using HP Data Protector with HP StoreOnce for high-performance and improved storage utilization at a lower cost
- Eliminate protection gaps with one-touch backup policy configuration automating the protection of dynamic VMware environments
- Improve backup and recovery with Zero Downtime Backup and Instant Recovery extensions, making backups up to 3x faster and recovery up to 5x faster
Fast Track to the Cloud
With more than 1,100 customers around the world, HP CloudSystem is the industry’s most complete, integrated and open system for building and managing clouds. As part of the HP Converged Systems portfolio, HP CloudSystem provides faster time-to-value with pre-integrated solutions that include HP Converged Infrastructure with cloud management.
- Accelerate your cloud journey with the ability to import running virtual machines into an HP CloudSystem without downtime or reconfiguration
- Protect and evolve your cloud investments with HP Converged Cloud Professional Services
- Automate service lifecycle management for any cloud service, from infrastructure to application
- Build and grow your cloud without restrictions, with support for VMware running in multi-OS and heterogeneous infrastructure environments