Horizon Air Desktops and Horizon Air Apps
Horizon Air Desktops and Horizon Air Apps deliver cloud-hosted desktops and applications to any device, anywhere.
Top 5 Reasons to Deploy DaaS
Get insights into why IT organizations are deploying desktop-as-a-service.
Debunking the Top 10 DaaS Myths
Get the real facts about cost, security issues, integration limitations, and more.
Provides a Premium Experience
End users can access their virtual desktops and hosted apps from any device, anywhere with the Horizon Client or through the web.
Reduce your upfront costs and lower your desktop TCO with predictable cloud economics that enable you to move from CapEx to OpEx.
Offers Built-In Security and Control
Deploy and manage cloud-hosted desktops and apps from a single console with built-in security options.
Integrates with Your Infrastructure
Seamlessly extend your corporate datacenter to your cloud-hosted desktops and apps, while leveraging your corporate infrastructure resources.
With VMware Horizon Air Desktops and Horizon Air Apps, IT can save time and money, without sacrificing enterprise requirements for security and control. The service provides:
- Unified desktop and application access from the cloud on any device, including tablets, smartphones, laptops, PCs, thin clients, and zero clients.
- Fully managed enterprise service. VMware manages the operations of the underlying infrastructure, while providing best-in-class service, support, and SLAs.
- Built-in security capabilities such as secure point-to-point network connectivity, dedicated compute, and network isolation.
- VMware can issue standard HIPPA Business Associate Agreements (BAAs) for healthcare customers.
- To help customers comply with HIPAA, VMware offers a Business Associate Agreement (BAA) to all interested customers using our US-based data centers.