By combining the simple-to-use service catalog and the flexible workflow engine of VMware Service Manager with VMware vCloud Director, you can create a powerful yet simple provisioning solution for deploying cloud environments.
- Give cloud consumers a unified experience and dramatically simplify the process of requesting cloud resources
- Remove bottlenecks while enforcing approval policies through service automation
- Process approvals, provision and track the entire cloud lifecycle
VMware Service Manager automates IT Service Management by providing a powerful workflow engine to drive IT Service processes. This lets you deliver and manage physical, virtual, and cloud-based IT services in a standardized and scalable way. VMware Service Manager presents IT services with a service catalog to end-users and automates the request process for provisioning cloud resources.
VMware Service Manager enhances the cloud experience:
- Gives cloud consumers a unified experience and dramatically simplifies requests for cloud resources
- Removes demand bottlenecks while enforcing approval policies through service automation
- Controls access to resources while providing the flexibility to choose and easily modify services
- Connect to other VMware solutions to provide closed loop cloud service management
- Drive customer and business satisfaction higher