Rapidly deploy and provision cloud services across private and public clouds, physical infrastructures, hypervisors and public cloud providers with VMware vCloud Automation Center. vCloud Automation Center allows authorized users access to standardized IT services through a secure self-service portal, acting as a service governor and helping enforce business and IT policies throughout the service lifecycle.
Evolve existing infrastructure, including virtual desktop environments, into scalable cloud services in days so you can respond to business demands quickly and economically while realizing faster time-to-cloud value.
- Controlling Virtual Machine Sprawl: How to Better Utilize Virtual Infrastructure
- How to Avoid the Hidden Costs That Derail Cloud Projects
- VMware vCloud Automation Center Extensibility Overview
Technical VideosIntroduction and Concepts
Customer Case Studies
- VMware Helps International Financial Services Firm Deploy Custom Desktop Cloud
- Major Multinational Corporation Deploys Cross-Business Unit Private Cloud with VMware
- Intracom Telecom Rapidly Deploys Three New Public Cloud Services with VMware vCloud Automation Center
- Dow Jones Automates On-Demand Computing, Improves Business Agility While Lowering Costs