Run enterprise-PaaS solution powered by the industry leading virtualization platform.
Leverage features such as application health monitoring and enable vSphere’s HA/DRS features to enhance availability of the Pivotal CF instances.
- Ensure applications remain available with application health monitoring.
- Monitor application instances to determine their state (e.g., running, stopped, crashed), and restart as needed
- Reconcile the number of application instances to user specified count
- Enhance availability of Pivotal CF instances by enabling vSphere's HA/DRS features.
- Leverage built-in runtime services such as load balancing that are designed to provide robust application scaling up to hundreds of instances in seconds.
Simple user interfaces
Create organizational agility by accelerating application development and streamlining the delivery of underlying infrastructure.
- Abstract installation and management of Pivotal CF through the rapid installer and operator console.
- Provide developers self-service ability to manage and scale applications up to hundreds of instances in seconds via the web console.
- Leverage a wizard-like rapid installer and operator console for Pivotal CF optimized for vSphere 5.x.
- Enable continuous update/upgrade mechanism with minimal production downtime.
- Manage users and services and provide self-service so developers can manage and scale applications up to hundreds of instances in seconds.
Standardized and flexible application platform
Deliver PaaS on your terms. Equip your IT team to provide a standardized application development platform.
- Pivotal CF is optimized to run on vSphere 5.x, a virtualized infrastructure that you control.
- Use runtime and operation components customizable to your business needs.
- Provide a complete run-time environment through buildpacks.
- Includes a complete runtime environment for a specific class of applications
- Java, Ruby and Node.js buildpacks offered and supported by Pivotal
- Java build pack optimized for Enterprises including tcServer container
- Standardize runtime, language and container preferences across a project/BU/enterprise
- Absorb new commercial and community contributed runtimes and frameworks
- Integrate with existing AD in the organization to allow Single Sign On experience for Pivotal CF.