Create a Community
Discover why thousands of companies around the world are using Socialcast to drive better business performance. Start your free community today.
- Set up a pilot as a proof of concept.
- Explore features and functionality.
- Discover how easy it is to learn, use, and maintain.
- See how you can transform your business into a social business.
Choose Your Deployment
Socialcast offers you choices to meet your particular security and budget needs.
- Multi-Tenant SaaS - Hosted in a U.S. or European data center certified as SOC2, Type II compliant. This option is secure, flexible and scaleable.
- Private Cloud - Hosted in a U.S. or European data center certified as SOC2, Type II compliant, and deployed in a single-tenant environment. All software, hardware and updates are managed for you by Socialcast.
- On-Premise - Deployed on-site for total control of your company's social network. Offered as a VMware virtual appliance in a pre-installed, pre-configured solution stack. Deploy, install, and set up within a matter of hours often on existing hardware.
Add Social to Your Business
Socialcast adds a secure social experience to the business applications that people use every day, enhancing established workflows with the ability to share, discuss, recommend, or ask questions.
- REST API – Create original social features and embed them in your Socialcast community or business applications.
- Reach – Embed social collaboration directly within your intranet, CRM, Help Desk, HR and other business systems.
- Microsoft® SharePoint® – Make documents easier to find, share and discuss. Give users the ability to have real-time, in-context conversations about important company information.
- Email – Give people the power to share, collaborate, and participate in your Socialcast community directly from their email.
There are many free online resources to help you get started with your Socialcast community. We also provide technical documentation to assist you in using our REST APIs and Reach extensions to make it easy for you to add social capabilities to all parts of your business.
- Help – Find answers to commonly asked questions.
- Blog – Explore the latest trends, industry information and best practices shared by Socialcast experts.
- Resources – White papers, user guides and tips to build a strong vibrant community.
- Socialcast Community Forum – Get questions answered by users and Socialcast experts.
- Customer stories – Learn how Global 1000 companies are using Socialcast.