As enterprises continue to expand the use of virtualization and cloud resources, VMware is focusing on delivering management solutions to support our customers’ needs. As a result of this focus, VMware has announced the end of availability (“EOA”) vCloud Request Manager . VMware will continue to support vCloud Request Manager through July 3, 2013, in line with our General Support Policy: www.vmware.com/support.
If you already own vCloud Request Manager:
- Read customer announcement in KB Article.
- Read General FAQ. If you have additional questions not covered here, contact your VMware or VMware Reseller representative.
- Visit the vCloud Request Manager Community for product and support information.
- Download vCloud Request Manager Technical Documentation.
VMware vCloud Request Manager Product Update
In place of vCloud Request Manager, VMware provides a special opportunity to leverage the scale and security of cloud provisioning capabilities with VMware Service Manager and VMware vCloud Director. By combining simple-to-use service catalog and flexible workflow engine of VMware Service Manager with VMware vCloud Director, you can create a powerful yet simple provisioning solution for deploying cloud environments.
- Give cloud consumers a unified experience and dramatically simplify the process of requesting cloud resources.
- Remove bottlenecks while enforcing approval policies through service automation.
- Process approvals, provision and track the entire cloud life cycle.
Learn more about VMware’s cloud infrastructure solutions.