vSphere with Operations Management
VMware vSphere with Operations Management offers the most trusted virtualization platform with intelligent operations for both new and current vSphere customers.
New to Virtualization?
Virtualization is the single most effective way to reduce IT expenses while boosting efficiency and agility for organizations of any size. It addresses the infrastructure sprawl that compels IT departments to channel 70 percent of their budget into maintenance, leaving scant resources for business-building innovation.
Today’s x86 servers are designed to run just one operating system and one application at a time. Even small data centers must deploy many servers, each operating at just 5 to 15 percent of capacity—highly inefficient by any standard.
Virtualization software solves the problem by enabling several operating systems and applications to run on one physical server or “host.” Each self-contained “virtual machine” is isolated from the others, and uses as much of the host’s computing resources as it requires.
vSphere with Operations Management delivers benefits such as:
- Up to 80 percent greater server utilization
- Reductions in hardware requirements by a ratio of 10:1 or better
- Capital and operations expenses cut by half
- Resilient, affordable high availability
Get Started Today
- Why VMware vSphere with Operations Management? Compare vSphere with Operations Management with Microsoft Hyper-V and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
- Try vSphere with Operations Management for free in our Hands-On Labs. No installation required.
- Get started with the vSphere with Operations Management free trial.
Already Running Standalone vSphere?
Virtualizing your environment has enabled you to reduce IT expenses while boosting efficiency and agility. Now, take the next step and gain comprehensive visibility into your virtual environment, proactively identify and remediate emerging performance issues and optimize resource utilization though a unified console. vSphere with Operations Management has critical performance monitoring and capacity management capabilities that deliver results above and beyond standalone vSphere 1, including:
- 30% reduction in application downtime
- 34% higher capacity utilization
- 36% greater server consolidation ratios
- 30% increase in hardware savings
- 26% reduction in time spent on troubleshooting and problem resolution
vSphere with Operations Management is purpose-built for your dynamic vSphere infrastructure. You gain operational visibility down to the VM level, for rapid troubleshooting and root-cause analysis, quick identification of under- and over-utilized VMs, and advance knowledge of when and where you need to add more capacity.
1. Management Insights. “Study Shows Businesses Experience Significant Operational and Business Benefits from VMware vRealize Operations,” 2014.